I LIKE CARROTS.

Try sliced carrots with celery in pure olive oil and natural lemon dressing, with bitter green olives preserved in vinegar, food worthy of the gods of Olympus.

Edit: For... performance worthy of gods (and godesses) also!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Mar 12, 2020, 3:00:51 PM
Are you OK?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Well, that was very, very weird, and it looks like the single-person thread-highjacking has finally ended.

I still like carrots. Did you know that while eating them raw you can very carefully eat around the core, leaving it intact? Used to do that as a kid.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Do you like eggs?
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Well, that was very, very weird, and it looks like the single-person thread-highjacking has finally ended.

I still like carrots. Did you know that while eating them raw you can very carefully eat around the core, leaving it intact? Used to do that as a kid.

Weird kid like me. Well I never did that carrot thing but I would do things like when given a banana carefully split the banana peel open on one seam. Take out the banana and eat it. Then carefully place the banana peel back so it looked like a whole banana. Does that qualify as weird?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

altnaharra is gone? didn't notice it til now, feel kinda sad, interessting person.
Farewell.
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
"
tuasoafoch wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

altnaharra is gone? didn't notice it til now, feel kinda sad, interessting person.
Farewell.

Agreed. She often had interesting things to say.

There was some weird stalker-ish behavior happening there toward Nichelle, though. I hope that has been resolved and has ended. Being stalked is horrible.

On that note, I wonder if this thread shouldn't just be deleted for that content alone. If a mod feels that way, please go ahead and delete it (the entire thread). A quick PM in that case would be appreciated, but don't make it a priority.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I also like them a lot, I must admit it.
I put mustard on raw carrots, so good.
My ex-wife and my current wife think I am nuts ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info