3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
antanaricus wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Capping chaos res will 100% require you to invest into cluster jewel, then you probably have to use the tree with cluster jewel

else the one without cluster jewel works just fine(we have an issue with cluster jewel that the travel nodes that gives %attack or phys damage gives us literally no benefit)

Running cluster jewel also runs the risk of reducing our base stats, because the travel nodes in cluster jewels does not add str by itself

If the cluster jewel aren't necessary is a good to go form because i didn't understood well the cluster jewel thing. I will go for the purist build if you suggest so.

This will even my first time trying to craft somenthing. If i play with the unique amulet instead of trying to craft from the start the amber amulet is a good thing or the amulet is mandatory?

EDIT: i'm having some issues finding tempered flesh with the critical strike multiplier. If i can't find one what you suggest as replacement?

Cluster jewels can be good, but not super amazing on this build ill say

Astramentis is good, but it wont be stronger than an amber amulet with the 2 % attribute mods

Tempered flesh no longer give crit multi, you have to get transcendent flesh
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

Cluster jewels can be good, but not super amazing on this build ill say

Astramentis is good, but it wont be stronger than an amber amulet with the 2 % attribute mods

Tempered flesh no longer give crit multi, you have to get transcendent flesh

Thanks again for the fast replay.
I'm actually levelling and is funny already. I'm looking forward to the end build.

For the moment i can't afford the flask and the amulet. That's why i asked about tempered but as fast as i can i will bought the amulet for sure.

For now i don't have anymore question.

So again, thanks for the help!
Hi, this looks like an interesting build, might base something off of this!

Looking at your PoB, I can't figure out how you get a 7 link Earthquake, I thought maybe the weapon was corrupted or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyway, I 'm off to reroll a scion now, see ya!
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

Looking at your PoB, I can't figure out how you get a 7 link Earthquake, I thought maybe the weapon was corrupted or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Earthquake isnt 7 linked, i probably have an extra gem in the pob while theorycrafting but i have not ticked it for the final calculations
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
wozzlebottle wrote:

Earthquake isnt 7 linked, i probably have an extra gem in the pob while theorycrafting but i have not ticked it for the final calculations

thank you for your reply! :)
is 117 doryani really necessary for the glorious vanity? cant seem to see people selling the specific mod
"
smirtsnoel wrote:
is 117 doryani really necessary for the glorious vanity? cant seem to see people selling the specific mod

Number doesnt matter, doryani is the only word we need on glorious vanity
My Builds/Stream

thank you! will buy one now
In your opinion, if one could get positive chaos resistance, would it be worth it to anoint Cleansed Thoughts for double chaos res?
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
In your opinion, if one could get positive chaos resistance, would it be worth it to anoint Cleansed Thoughts for double chaos res?

If you could get like 30ish chaos res, it might be worth, however chaos res honestly is just to work against stuff like hunter influenced mobs, in actuality there isnt much sources of chaos damage that are hard to avoid in the game. This is probably a dps vs survivability choice to make here
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info