3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

Thanks a ton!
Last edited by addyaustin on Jun 17, 2020, 1:29:33 AM
"
addyaustin wrote:
Hi Astarift. First of all, excellent job on the build! I really really really enjoy playing it and have broken into the end game for the very first time with it! But now I am seriously stuck and need some suggestions from you. I am having a seriously hard time staying alive on yellow maps. Normally I am fine with the healing and debuff removal from flasks but there are certain enemies which really hurt me hard and I die before I can even react. The biggest problem is poison. I get so much damage from poison for no apparent reason. Please check out my build as I am stuck at level 83 as I keep losing precious xp in dying.

https://pastebin.com/iekkN40R

Also for reflect mods, I made a slight adjustment. I use a carnage heart amulet with master of force annointment as well as a sibyl's ring on the right hand for this gives me 100% protection from reflect damage so I dont die in 1 hit by my own damage.

First thing first, we should take soul of shakari for pantheon and upgrade it for poison immunity, it works wonder late game

As of now, i can see you took almost all the dps nodes in the build, thats kinda risky moving into late game. Our damage comes mainly from crit and abyssus and abyssus has a huge downside of taking extra damage. You are probably running around with like 3-4k Ehp, i would suggest taking all the life nodes near scion start: you gain like 700+ life there with just 5 passives
Your focus now should be getting all the life nodes we are aiming for in the build, you wont feel safe until you have 5-6k life excluding ES

Ill focus on changing that amulet first, get more flat str over the % attribute as a budget option, % attribute stats only start being strong with you have lots of base flat str, which you dont have lots

Also we want a chest with an open prefix to craft life as extra ES, your chest doesnt have base flat life either, thats risky
Every piece of gear thats not unique we want to have flat life roll as a priority, then cap resist then strength

Your cluster jewel seems to affect mace and sceptre, dont seem to be good, ill drop cluster jewels for now and move into it later on, get all the life nodes 1st
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Many thanks!
Last edited by addyaustin on Jun 17, 2020, 1:30:04 AM
I really enjoy playing this build and I've been messing around with it a little, trying and experimenting different things like the split personality jewel. I was wondering, Is there a way to incorporate heard of ash and then take chieftain as the 2nd ascendancy? HoA uses phys dmg as extra fire dmg and we can get some really good chieftain bonuses, like 10% STR, some regen, and more fire dmg. Unless I'm forgetting about something, it might be worth looking into
"
ahahomglol wrote:
I really enjoy playing this build and I've been messing around with it a little, trying and experimenting different things like the split personality jewel. I was wondering, Is there a way to incorporate heard of ash and then take chieftain as the 2nd ascendancy? HoA uses phys dmg as extra fire dmg and we can get some really good chieftain bonuses, like 10% STR, some regen, and more fire dmg. Unless I'm forgetting about something, it might be worth looking into

We run brutality, that effectively removes any form of elemental damage.

Also, elemental damage scaling requires elemental penetration(shaper tier bosses has 50% all elemental resist). Just by using herald of ash and chieftain benefit, we lose dps because we wont reach 50% elemental penetration without huge investment

I chose to go pure phys because we dont need to allocate any resources into penetration(Earthquake does gigantic single hits, we dont need any additiona; -phys damage reduction stat except from ophidian aim). Pure phys scaling is more lenient when we look at end game bosses when you do gigantic slams
My Builds/Stream

what we do with the tempered flesh jewel, since dont give critical anymore?
"
mwaluce wrote:

We replace it with either transcendent flesh or with a rare jewel with as much crit multi as you can get within budget
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
mwaluce wrote:

We replace it with either transcendent flesh or with a rare jewel with as much crit multi as you can get within budget

ty
"
Astarift wrote:
"
mwaluce wrote:

Do u think that change ancestral warchief for other support rune can be more effective?
"
mwaluce wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
mwaluce wrote:

Do u think that change ancestral warchief for other support rune can be more effective?

We wont drop ancestral warchief, it gives us more damage, very good for boss fights
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info