GGG - Communicate with your community

"
Pidge_1 wrote:
I agree some people are putting the point across too aggressively but I do believe it's out of sheer frustration.

I also agree that probably 95% of the game is fine, but....

The only people being affected by the state of the game are end-game players who have invested a lot of time, in-game currency in their builds and most likely more real life currency than a AAA game.

The fact that the probations have been issued shows that someone took the time to come here and read the posts, yet the only action was to issue the probations.

I would like to see some acknowledgement of the issues and some assurance that they will be looked into/addressed.

Agreed.

And to make it worse we console peasants pay more for mtx (i know sony/ms takes a cut but still)
[Removed by Support]
Lol GGG putting people on probation and deleting post but are such cowards they can’t even reply here?

Pieces of shit. Your community interaction is as poor as your coding and development
You should take a break from the game dude.
This forum is flooded with your insults and the obnoxious request of the infamous Guild and Chat.
It went on for months now and I don't really understand how you didn't get banned, seriously.

What for?
You think that you'll get your guild, your chat or whatever spamming insults for months? Lol.

Did the Doctor say that you NEED to play path of exile?
The game is trash, GGG is trash, community is trash.. Why still wasting your time in here?

Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 15, 2020, 9:18:05 PM
I would ask those people hurling unnecessary insults at GGG to seriously reconsider their conduct as you risk de-railing the focus on what are (more often than not) real and legitimate issues with your own bad behaviour.

I actually fully understand the frustration as at times I've been totally immersed in it myself. 2 deaths due to crashes while leveling from 99 to 100 had me feeling very dark thoughts towards GGG as a company but the reality is these negative experiences we have as players are not some sort of personal attack on the players themselves, they are simply tangible issues causing significant grief that GGG should know about.

Adding insults into the equation does nothing to further the message, it only obfuscates it by giving GGG a legitimate reason to discount the post. So again, I'd ask people who are genuinely unhappy to check their own conduct when making posts.

At the end of the day, only players who actually care about the game and feel it is worth saving would bother to post, in spite of their unhappiness. This is a brilliant game, but it really does have a lot of serious problems (IMHO). The reality is what someone finds unbearable another person may barely notice, I think a lot of it depends on how you play the game and what sort of goals you have set yourself. If a particular issue really upsets you, then I think it is ok and valid to voice your feeling about that, as I can't see how sharing that knowledge with GGG can harm them, as all it does is make them realise there is something about the game that some players have a genuine issue with. I think this point is far better made if you remain civil and try to stick to the facts.
Last edited by bendybruce on Feb 18, 2020, 6:41:41 PM
White knighting and defending GGG’s blatant mismanagement of consoles isn’t going to make things better. That’s what happens when you continue to ignore your customers. They start making noise to get peoples attention. The people posting obscurities know that GGG pays enough attention to censor and issue probations, but won’t even post up acknowledging issues. How messed up is that? That’s why the console forum is in its current state. That’s why people are upset. GGG sees all these complaints and continues aimlessly about their day.

It’s really sad to say but this really is becoming more and more apparent that console is solely just a money grab. It was something they probably pushed towards when selling the company to ten cent.
"
White knighting and defending GGG’s blatant mismanagement of consoles isn’t going to make things better. That’s what happens when you continue to ignore your customers. They start making noise to get peoples attention. The people posting obscurities know that GGG pays enough attention to censor and issue probations, but won’t even post up acknowledging issues. How messed up is that? That’s why the console forum is in its current state. That’s why people are upset. GGG sees all these complaints and continues aimlessly about their day.

It’s really sad to say but this really is becoming more and more apparent that console is solely just a money grab. It was something they probably pushed towards when selling the company to ten cent.

See, it's not about white Knighting anyone..
Just look at my msg history and you'll see that I'm always reporting bugs and problems.
The thing is that kids nowadays feel entitled to everything and when they don't get it, they just rage and spit insults here and there.
Im a grown man, the day I'll find myself not having fun with poe or not stand the problems it has anymore, I will just stop playing. I don't need to throw insults at GGG. If I'm not happy with their product, I'll just stop playing it and (consequentially) funding them.
It's a matter of behave like adults and not like
babies.
On top of that I don't really think that spitting insults here and there will give them what they want.. So not only is rude, is also counterproductive.
I've asked support to GGG a few times in the past months and I've always got it. Maybe because I've asked it politely.

Poe on consoles has more than a few problems, deal with that or find a game which doesn't have those problems.
Is that hard to understand?
If the game makes someone unhappy and frustrated, why for God's sake that person keeps playing?! Is it something related to some sort of masochism?

Edit:

About the bold part of what you wrote.. Do you realise that this is EXACTLY what babies do?
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 19, 2020, 12:22:35 AM
It’s also what boomers and Karen’s and millennials do when they don’t agree with something? Didn’t like how you were treated at a retail store? Be loud and make a scene until you get some acknowledgement from management.

Is it the best way to act? Maybe, maybe not. But people obviously continue to do it for a reason. Maybe it’s cuz it works. Maybe cuz they feel entitled. Maybe cuz they feel it gives them power.

Also it’s funny how you took the white knighting as a jab against your post when I didn’t quote you.

Your “deal with it or move on” is what’s wrong with people. You think that people should put up with a few game breaking bugs instead of having the developer deal with it and fix it (sirus fight for example). If you think GGG has gone about “addressing” that issue the right way, when there’s really no point in arguing with you.

At the end of the day, we (the customers) are giving feedback on their product. Their lack of support is killing off this game and driving players away. Maybe you want to be one of five people playing on the server in the future, but I’d prefer them to polish the game so that maybe new players will stick around.
Last edited by iGAPEDu on Feb 19, 2020, 1:17:50 AM
No actually I didn't think you were referring particularly to me, I just thought to express my thoughts about this dichotomy White Knight / Cry Babies.

Of course I hope the game will improve its performances, because it badly need it.
I not only hope for that, I also try to "help" reporting every single crash from my console, writing on the forum bugs that I find along the way, making constructive criticism (like when they were not implementing Blight on console core game).

Regarding Sirus fight, as I already mentioned in another thread, I didn't have any problem (if not the usual lag I have in the whole game) and I've farmed him quite a lot indeed. Other people had some problems that apparently has been fixed in the last patch.

But for example (again as reported in another thread) I wasted three 5-emblem yesterday because the game hard crashed because it couldn't bear the headhunter buffs.
Should I start insulting here and there? I don't think so..
I knew before starting 5-emblem that the ps4 was going to crash, I was almost sure about that. I'll just avoid 5-emblem with that build ( 200 ex build that I've done ONLY for 5-emblems.. Just check my profile.. )..
I know Poe on consoles has lots of problems so I deal with that, I didn't rage quit yesterday after the 3 hard crashes, just switched char and done some maps..
The day I won't be able to stand these problems I'll quit.
As simple as that.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 19, 2020, 5:36:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info