This is a critique of PoE but mods can't infer meaning so it got moved to Off Topic

"
tsunamikun wrote:
you try to compare apples with oranges.
They're both fruits that contain seeds that are best not eaten.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

yes, as we are still talking about A-RPGs its very similar. They haave common attributes, but are not nearly the same.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
yes, as we are still talking about A-RPGs its very similar. They haave common attributes, but are not nearly the same.
sigh

I was contrasting apples and oranges in the first place. With a strong preference for the former — tart and green, if you would.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
looks pretty fucking off topic to me bud...right where it deserves to be.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
If you could hate-necro some of my years-old threads back in Feedback, I'd appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info