[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Hey Guys,

me and my wife are planning on starting new chars. What i have in mind is an impale-ts-champion as carry and this aurabot as....well...aurabot.
for that i have a few questions:

1. is this a viable combo?
2. is it doable on a tight budget? right now we have like 2ex combined.
3. is it possible to level as an aurabot right from the start if we only play together and no solo-leveling through the acts?

thx in advance :) stay healthy in these times
at someone who done aurabot last league very successfuly I can say that solo leveling is not recommended unless you want to spend re-spec points later. there are similar builds you can use to level up and re-spec later as stated in guide so go for that. otherwise first acts are always fine and if you got some uniques to level with it gets easier. I got to act 6 and it started to go slow as I didnt go for any dps nodes and went for aurabot from start so I had my friend push me to maps and level with him since. best thing is just to rush to maps.

I am currently looking for something that has auras, curses etc. I mean Discipline, 3x purity, haste + some def and damage auras, but not really 21 because unless you run elemental build it makes little difference if its just 2 of you. I want to do like 3-5 curses to help clear and def (enfeeble, temp chains are must).

If I had better friends I would go aurabot again this league. at this moment I am researching new build for like 3 days and didnt find anything I like :(
"
NapoJleoN wrote:
You naming the conditions that are a meme, the last league does not matter, now metamorph is weaker than most yellows from delirium.
Zealotry, as I mentioned, is useless to attackers due to the fact bottled faith has decent use on bosses and nothing else if you have a carry who is not a caster. Saying dot build is viable, well let me count the damage auras that do nothing or almost nothing for some chaos dot:
Anger, Wrath, Hatred, in terms of damage (probably)Haste, (Barely some effect)Zealotry, Pride.
How much is there still? Well, that's what I thought, consider me a madman but that the worst possible use of aurabot. You'll cripple yourself by sticking to a guy with DOT in most of the cases, finding a random carry in public with a fee of 3c per map would be more efficient.

Also, so much for "the build" there are dozens of mistakes made in a tree by the creator and nothing about cluster jewels, which indeed require some sacrifices in the matter of skill points. I have no idea how someone without knowing all the tricks of aurabots is supposed to get 21auras and 2curses with this build.

I'm currently level 99 and I was doing some crafts and farming to get currency, yet I can't fit more than 16 auras at this point. To reach that 21 you'll have to corrupt clusters,be using the belt and probably gloves with 2 eye sockets, that'll take around of 80 attempts in my experience for each jewel that probably costs 5c at it's lowest.

obviously you wont be reaching more auras if you dont have %reduced on jewels , stop hating the amount of currency to invest in this because is stated on the jewel section that all jewels must be %mana reduced corrupted if not you wont be doing anything that's why it says mandatory
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 23, 2020, 11:35:24 AM
"
doylezeebeast wrote:
Hey Guys,

me and my wife are planning on starting new chars. What i have in mind is an impale-ts-champion as carry and this aurabot as....well...aurabot.
for that i have a few questions:

1. is this a viable combo?
2. is it doable on a tight budget? right now we have like 2ex combined.
3. is it possible to level as an aurabot right from the start if we only play together and no solo-leveling through the acts?

thx in advance :) stay healthy in these times

you can start running like 14ish auras with budget but if you want to run more you'll have to invest a ton
please help me this my aura build
LVL 93, I got only 14 auras. 2250 mana and all 1rmr jewels. How can i improve more? How aurabotrs now have 90% res?

https://pastebin.com/2czeCy8K
Alpha howl needs an enchant, you probobably want discipline or any purity of the ones that you have in your helmet as a choice for that. Besides, you might want corrupt on top pf the enchant, that makes all socketed gems reserve 90% of their base values.

There is a pair of boots to change you want skyforth no other choice here it's darn expensive and is prob the most obvious choice for you to pick at this point.

As I see you have the belt with two sockets, you might as well go for the same gloves, that'll give extra 2%.

In terms of mana, well you just need levels I guess, you can get intuitive leap to get to mana reservation near the charisma, and once you'll get it, you might want to access thrill seeker on the left side of it. Try getting a Rumi's Concoction flask that'll boost your def stats alot..
After doing some intense math about the build, i made all the changes to possibly run 20 auras (I deleted vitality, continued the skill tree to 100 and made all the corrupts whenever possible) (New skill tree tab)
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 24, 2020, 3:22:00 PM
is the tree non viable anymore ? cause its made for 3.9...
"
NapoJleoN wrote:
You naming the conditions that are a meme, the last league does not matter, now metamorph is weaker than most yellows from delirium.
Zealotry, as I mentioned, is useless to attackers due to the fact bottled faith has decent use on bosses and nothing else if you have a carry who is not a caster. Saying dot build is viable, well let me count the damage auras that do nothing or almost nothing for some chaos dot:
Anger, Wrath, Hatred, in terms of damage (probably)Haste, (Barely some effect)Zealotry, Pride.
How much is there still? Well, that's what I thought, consider me a madman but that the worst possible use of aurabot. You'll cripple yourself by sticking to a guy with DOT in most of the cases, finding a random carry in public with a fee of 3c per map would be more efficient.

Also, so much for "the build" there are dozens of mistakes made in a tree by the creator and nothing about cluster jewels, which indeed require some sacrifices in the matter of skill points. I have no idea how someone without knowing all the tricks of aurabots is supposed to get 21auras and 2curses with this build.

I'm currently level 99 and I was doing some crafts and farming to get currency, yet I can't fit more than 16 auras at this point. To reach that 21 you'll have to corrupt clusters,be using the belt and probably gloves with 2 eye sockets, that'll take around of 80 attempts in my experience for each jewel that probably costs 5c at it's lowest.

What are some of the mistakes in the tree you're talking about? I've modified the gems on this build to run 14 auras and one curse. I'd be interested in hearing what improvements you think can be made. Looking through this thread what I've gotten so far is that I should probably be using the abyssal belt with two sockets and three small cluster jewels with the passives that reduce allocation on Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning. I haven't played with either of those in PoB yet so I'm not sure how much of a gain that would give, but if you have anything to say on it I'm all ears.

Do you think it's actually worth it to run the gloves with two abyssal sockets on them instead of Shaper's Touch? I'm currently using the Bated Breath belt, and the idea of getting rid of that and Shaper's Touch doesn't sit well with me, since that's a lot of ES going down the drain.
You can do something like this to include cluste rjewels and new notables
https://pastebin.com/NzQJisvU (work in progress, swapping from RF)

Then you don't have to corrupt the cluster jewels.

You'll actually hit 21 auras counting Precise Commander + 3 Stalwart/Vengeful Commander.

You will however, suffer on your own ES pool.

The Curse medium cluster jewel doesn't need Wish for Death, so you could swap that with Evil Eye.

The mana reduce jewels used are randoms, so ignore the other stats they give.

Last edited by Kevsan on Mar 26, 2020, 3:09:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info