[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

"
phantom_god wrote:
"
JWuNation wrote:
also do you need to run clusters for this build or no?

you can check my profile i got 6.4k energy shield and i run all auras+2 cureses

Why do you run witchfire brew?
It takes 1 curse slot, if you dont have additional curses amulet you wont be using it or it will take another curse slot by effect power priority
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
Just an update on my AG build. I currently have AG linked with minion life + elemental army support + meat shield and then am running using these items:

- Crown of the Tyrant (w/ white socket is best, but mine I'm using one with a blue socket because it was cheapest and this was an experiment that I was expecting to fail haha)

- Kingmaker

- Rare elder chest with 1.5% life regen, 35% chaos resist, 79% total ele resist

- Southbound w/ lvl11 curse of despair on hit corruption

- Victario's Flight

I've been able to run all the t-16 maps and complete all 20 waves in the simulacrum without that guy dying. To be honest, I've barely even seen his health bar move. So... if you want an AG, this is a pretty nice set-up if you've got the room for it in your gear.

Any alternative to Kingmaker? Since its my first time playing Aurabot, I want to dont go all in for a risky move (That is losing my Kingmaker).

Also, any other unique items as alternatives for other buffs?
Last edited by whiteyfang on Apr 14, 2020, 2:01:33 AM
"
Centorios wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
JWuNation wrote:
also do you need to run clusters for this build or no?

you can check my profile i got 6.4k energy shield and i run all auras+2 cureses

Why do you run witchfire brew?
It takes 1 curse slot, if you dont have additional curses amulet you wont be using it or it will take another curse slot by effect power priority

just a flask i picked along the way i should change it to remove curse but i am super lazy about it since i survive 99.9% of the time without 1
Finally finished getting gear and min maxing it to my liking. Here is the image of my defences at the moment without flasks

My profile is public if anyone wants to check. Char name is Boodhebaba

I did a few changes to other people builds from this thread and found this the best for me.
I used 1 Megalomaniac jewel to save points. Total 4 cluster jewels (3 medium+ 1 small)

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

My next goal--> Getting a beefy animated guardian in the build.
Last edited by whiteyfang on Apr 14, 2020, 4:45:23 AM
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Finally finished getting gear and min maxing it to my liking. Here is the image of my defences at the moment without flasks

I did a few changes to other people builds from this thread and found this the best for me.
I used 1 Megalomaniac jewel to save points. Total 4 cluster jewels (3 medium+ 1 small)

you run all auras+2 cureses and aspect of the spider?

cus you dont run any cluster that reduce the RMR for puritys as well

cus u prob have less RMR then me and with intive leap not haveing 1% RMR dont think its worth the 3 points
Last edited by phantom_god on Apr 14, 2020, 5:37:10 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

cus u prob have less RMR then me and with intive leap not haveing 1% RMR dont think its worth the 3 points

Yes Im running all auras+ 2 curses + aspect of spider.
PS: Im not running any banner and my Clarity and Precision are both lvl 1

Im using all 3 purity cluster jewels. Isnt it showing in my profile tree?

Here is my PoB, you can check here if pathofexile profile character tree isnt showing the jewels.
https://pastebin.com/asZ98sik

OR I can link my gear here if someone can tell me how to link items
Last edited by whiteyfang on Apr 14, 2020, 5:50:59 AM
"
whiteyfang wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

Here is my PoB, you can check here if pathofexile profile character tree isnt showing the jewels.

i saw in pob i rather make my auras stronger for dps/energy shield then geting that 2% more max resist i guess nice build :)
is there anything i can do to do some dmg to maps 15-16?

tried vall skelton i can bearly do 5 lol

i wonder if i can tweak it a lil bit and do some decent dmg
"
whiteyfang wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

yikes. so do we need FOUR Pure Commander nodes in order to get max 90% res? I've seen several aurabots sporting that and I WANT IT haha. I just don't think I can sacrifice so many points to get there because I know I'd have to sacrifice ES or the strength of my offensive auras (currently running 2 vengeful commanders)
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

yikes. so do we need FOUR Pure Commander nodes in order to get max 90% res? I've seen several aurabots sporting that and I WANT IT haha. I just don't think I can sacrifice so many points to get there because I know I'd have to sacrifice ES or the strength of my offensive auras (currently running 2 vengeful commanders)

Yes
For now Im running this setup coz my friends wanted "as max resis as possible"
When we switch to Simulacrum / 100% deliriums maps chaining, I'll also switch to 2 Pure commander+ 2 Vengeful commander setup.

Also, we are going to have some change coming up in next patch. We will be able to get Pure guile and pure aptitude on medium cluster jewels as well, right now we can have only Pure might on medium cluster jewel. That patch will change cluster jewel setup a bit, will free up some points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info