A social experiment on tinder (gone wrong?)

So i came along this video on YT and i thought lets give it a watch.
I'm fairly familiar with hypergamy and hypogamy so i thought this would be pretty interesting as an experiment, just didn't expect the brutal part when i started watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSq54f2JT_U

Reminds me of some experiment where they film a women being abusive to a guy in a public park and everybody just walks past.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2020, 4:38:17 PM
Since nobody is responding, maybe i can change the thread slightly?

How about other people post YT video's of social experiments they found interesting or made them discover something that was invisible to them prior to watching.

I find people fascinating and the irrationality interesting so feel free to open my eyes to sides which i might be blind to.

Peace,

-Boem-
Any serious discussion of hypergamy makes a modern mainstream audience uncomfortable. It's out of fashion to suggest that the purpose of sexual relationships between men and women could be for anything other than hedonistic pleasure — or, for that matter, that such relationships could be meaningfully different from sexual relationships between any two (or more) members of the same sex/gender.

In short, it's unlikely any will publicly want some of the can of worms you're attempting to open.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

In short, it's unlikely any will publicly want some of the can of worms you're attempting to open.

I don't for a moment doubt you would wanna open this can and do a deep dive.

But i did mention people are free to post other social experiments that made them go "damn".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccCWo_eZdw

Here is the one i mentioned before btw.

The cynic in me imagines showing this to somebody raving about "male privilege" and watching their brain meltdown and come up with a rationalization to justify it.

For example, here is a rather awkward notion.

Females and males are equally agressive, but when it comes to shelters for abused men america has 2.(and roughly 9500+ for women)

That number should blow anybody's mind in a country with over 300 million people.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Publicly? No, I wouldn't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Publicly? No, I wouldn't.

I know, i was applauding the lone wolf action of posting, while probably some wanted to, but refused.

Maybe your that guy who survives the asch experiment without defaulting on the third round.

Peace,

-Boem-
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jan 25, 2020, 8:31:06 PM
"
peachii wrote:

i wonder where they got the police woman from who would slap a man in front of a public camera. maybe an actress ....
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Posting this kind of thing here is only going to create the appearance of stirring the pot, or give others the impression you're seeking attention for its own sake.

If you really do want to help bring awareness of domestic abuse against males to the public conscience, there are more effective ways to help.

Our society has lots of problems w/r/t bias and assumptions. Including, assaults and abuse happen only to women, traditional authority figures who are assaulted "must like it or they would have left already" or "deserve it" or "probably had it coming", etc. And it's all the more important to direct your efforts in the most effective way possible (not here) because permanent injury and death from assault escalation are real and predictable.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
peachii wrote:

My heart broke when he bought that slice of pizza for the kid.

There is this saying "you can judge a society by how well it treats its weakest members" and in that video society failed, but he by all standarts got elevated by how he behaved under the conditions hes living in.

Cheers peachii, that was fascinating.

"
crunkatog wrote:

I understand what your saying, but this thread isn't about that.

It's about having this "eureka" moment because somebody points a shining light on something you kept in the dark or were not aware off.

Let's assume on good-faith that its to broaden your perceptual horizon, so any video goes irrelevant of the topic it adresses, as long as it pulls the curtain from your eyes for a short moment i think thats enough and this thread succeeded.

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info