[License][NA]Recruiting for Necropolis league

1.IGN: OptmusTheGray
2.Do you have discord(Required!): yes
3.Are you a human with common sense: yes
4.What build are you playing at the moment: trying a Spark Inquisitor
5.Years of knowledge in the game: about 1 year
1.IGN: SURVEILLANCEx

2.Do you have discord(Required!): Yes

3.Are you a human with common sense: That's a loaded question..

4.What build are you playing at the moment: TRT

5.Years of knowledge in the game: Started near the end of Blight, did not play Harvest, now I am back!

Cheers
Both invited (Bump)!
Bump
Bump
1.IGN:HotFeet
2.Do you have discord(Required!): Yes
3.Are you a human with common sense: Yes
4.What build are you playing at the moment: Ignite discharge
5.Years of knowledge in the game: 4+
1.IGN: makeitgopop

2.Do you have discord(Required!): I sure do

3.Are you a human with common sense: Negative, I am a meat popsicle. (10 points if you get the reference)

4.What build are you playing at the moment: I league started with carrion golems played it to 70 had all my gear etc but after realising that it was literally 1000% more expensive than it was in harvest and that everyone was playing it I sold all my carrion gear and changed to Toxic Rain Trickster I finished leveling him to 70 earlier today

5.Years of knowledge in the game: Hmm I started back in warbands so I guess 5? I've played almost every league since Warbands but I have never looked into joining a guild I'm interested in finding some people to play the game with after so many years im kinda bored playing alone

IGNORE THE ABOVE POST I WAS SIGNED INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT
1.IGN: makeitgopop

2.Do you have discord(Required!): I sure do

3.Are you a human with common sense: Negative, I am a meat popsicle. (10 points if you get the reference)

4.What build are you playing at the moment: I league started with carrion golems played it to 70 had all my gear etc but after realising that it was literally 1000% more expensive than it was in harvest and that everyone was playing it I sold all my carrion gear and changed to Toxic Rain Trickster I finished leveling him to 70 earlier today

5.Years of knowledge in the game: Hmm I started back in warbands so I guess 5? I've played almost every league since Warbands but I have never looked into joining a guild I'm interested in finding some people to play the game with after so many years im kinda bored playing alone
hi HotFeet, you have been added to our guild.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info