|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

If using The Devouring Diadem, where do you suggest putting the three points for Eldritch Battery?
Between a 5L carcass and a 6L random corrupt, which is better?

I can't afford a 6L carcass

Also, which link should I drop first from BV?
"
superpaiku wrote:
What do you think about Atziri's Step ? I just switched my Hunter boots, for them and i feel ALOT more tanky i don't know.

Hey! it all depends what were your hunter boots but if you enjoy atiziri's steps more just stick with them

-Api
"
l3sfin3st wrote:
If using The Devouring Diadem, where do you suggest putting the three points for Eldritch Battery?

Hey! i would spend those points on cluster jewels or i found the #% chance to gain power/frenzy/endurance charge on kill very usefull (pink points near sion) they work great in simulacrium

-Api
"
spectrearc wrote:
Between a 5L carcass and a 6L random corrupt, which is better?

I can't afford a 6L carcass

Also, which link should I drop first from BV?

Hey! if u cant afford 6link carcass just buy a random 6l for 20c or stick with The Embalmer and try 6linking carcass same time, for 5 link you drop unbound aligments

-Api
Edit:

Does Pantheon (Immune to Poison) grants us all the benefits from the shield?
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Mar 22, 2020, 5:32:11 PM
"
Edit:

Does Pantheon (Immune to Poison) grants us all the benefits from the shield?

No, you need the "Unaffected by Poison" line that you can find on one of the cluster jewels and on the "Maw of Conquest" helmet.
Immune = cannot be inflicted on you
Unaffected = will not have an effect on you
Last edited by ashgo on Mar 23, 2020, 1:27:37 AM
I just found out about the neck annoint enchant today (didnt play last few leagues)... Is hunters gambit one of the best choices we can do (I saw OP using it)?

As cheap as basic sextants are, ive been spamming for the poison one a lot.. Getting 30+ splinters every map. So fun :x
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 23, 2020, 4:32:01 AM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
I just found out about the neck annoint enchant today (didnt play last few leagues)... Is hunters gambit one of the best choices we can do (I saw OP using it)?

As cheap as basic sextants are, ive been spamming for the poison one a lot.. Getting 30+ splinters every map. So fun :x

Hey! Yeah Hunter's Gambit is the best anoint you can get damagewise

-Api
Having issues with accuracy - any tips?

Noticed none of the gear in the pob has any acc, no acc nodes either...
Last edited by spectrearc on Mar 23, 2020, 11:01:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info