[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey guys, love this build so far, feels really tanky although I would like a little more clearspeed but its not slow by any means.

would like some of your advice on what i should get next?

"
Crampip wrote:
Hey guys, love this build so far, feels really tanky although I would like a little more clearspeed but its not slow by any means.

would like some of your advice on what i should get next?

the only thing to do to help any cyclone build with clear speed is movement speed. Get 35% movement on your boots, you have 23. Get tailwind on boots. You can get the 10% movement speed enchant also. Since cyclones arent projectile type screen wide clears, you need speed to move around the map faster.
hello can some one help me i have to low dps on boss what iam doing wrong ?????
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/paradok1/characters
"
babyprise wrote:
Hi,
help me plz.
I'm trying to this build. tell me why I got a very small boss damage? what needs to be fixed?
https://pastebin.com/upALrWsp

You're missing precision dude. missing out on all that accuracy and crit chance.
https://pastebin.com/FXRXy57K
my hit chance 94% crit chance 77% how can i fix it ??? or its ok ??
i think i find probably i need awaking cast on crit for cdr ???
coz my attack speed to fast for this cdr probably... if problem witch awekend coc gem i can buy it ... it fixed my problem or not??

Last edited by paradok1 on Apr 5, 2020, 6:08:31 AM
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Why 8 intel .. why why why ??

Sleep on it !

I feel you bro, you know.. when you already sinked 20ex to get all these mods and roll and then BAAAAAAAAM the very last exalt you right click on to the remaining suffix slot- RNG : Here's max life mod b!tch, who's your daddy now now b!tch. JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUS.
Last edited by CreedAventus on Apr 5, 2020, 6:38:03 AM
"
NSUCK wrote:
Also for CREMMUS, if you are very DPS focused you can use a stygian vice belt with an abyssal jewel in it for the fire damage mod. I was using them for quite awhile.

May I kindly know the mods on that old belt you had? Thanks!
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Why 8 intel .. why why why ??

Sleep on it !

I feel you bro, you know.. when you already sinked 20ex to get all these mods and roll and then BAAAAAAAAM the very last exalt you right click on to the remaining suffix slot- RNG : Here's max life mod b!tch, who's your daddy now now b!tch. JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUS.

HAHA

and the temple make me sick today

!!!
Managed to craft this today. Pretty happy with it. Last item I needed until the Awakened gear and watchers eye.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Just wanted to leave a thanks to Kami for a superfun build. Great survivability and the map clear speed is just insane. Done 40/40 challenges and sitting at lvl 98 atm with still alot of gear to improve but I think I'll keep a little break for now ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info