[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
hello there, I'm quite new to this build, I play assassin as well and I have no idea how u can cap the crit chance.
- first of all, I dropped your Faith flask, and crit chance is still 78%(life version)
- I think you have 5 inspiration charges, 7 power changes
I have the same, but my crit chance is still around 65%.
any idea about this ?

You should replace added cold with increased critical strike chance until you're capped without it
Seems you're missing crit medium cluster jewels which would help
You're missing a crit hatred watcher's eye
You're missing bottled faith
Last edited by Eliqq on Jul 19, 2021, 10:48:43 PM
I guess this is the end of an era, feelsbadman
F FeelsBadMan
"
deinernst123 wrote:
I guess this is the end of an era, feelsbadman

Atleast for now, maybe we can have some simular playstyle with cwc + indigon with the new changes
I'm currently doing COC and it doesn't feel bad at all.

I had to do some switching up on things to make it work one thing being going life based and using clarity (lvl 4).

I'm reserving Herald of Ice and will be doing hatred. I'll post some more progress tomorrow and see how it feels.

I'll look into transitioning into low life once I can get a 5-6 linked shavs.
The recent revert to mana multipliers make this somewhat useable again?
To be honest, the mana change doesn't hurt that much this build. We are using a 4 links (ice nova and 3 supports) and with inspiration (-34% mana cost), the cost is "only" 28 mana with a level 19 gem (was 32 before yesterday's patch).

The only issue i have/had so far, is against single target. I have to use a mana flask and/or vaal clarity and of course, i can't reserve 99% of my mana with cyclone using 1 mana like last league.

Shaper's ring can roll "+2-3 mana gained by enemy hit by your spell" or crafting -X mana cost of skill should help quite a bit.
"
jaypeeeee wrote:
The recent revert to mana multipliers make this somewhat useable again?

The reduction on mana for my CoC was not much, but on my auras it went from 52 to 108. So that gave a bit more breathing room there. Unfortunately, you are still required to run Inspiration in the links unless you can sacrifice more of your mana pool as buffer or run a enduring mana flask, both which IMO have to much opportunity cost.

EDIT: Don't forget you can craft "25% reduced mana cost of skills" on flasks. This + Inspiration is a huge reduction. This is what makes mind drinker node work from my limited testing.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Jul 28, 2021, 12:01:37 PM
That's good to hear, I was thinking it would be near impossible to play with the changes to mana with all the novas and frostbolts triggering.

How does the damage feel compared to prenerf? If it's still decent I'll definitely be playing this again, it's by far my favourite build.
"
jaypeeeee wrote:
That's good to hear, I was thinking it would be near impossible to play with the changes to mana with all the novas and frostbolts triggering.

Going off the OP's POB as reference, main link Ice Nova needs 27 mana a cast with std Inspiration. Going to Divergent Inspiration makes it 22. Adding in the 25% reduced skill mana on flaks makes it 9. So as you can see the more reduced effect you have the better it gets.

"
jaypeeeee wrote:

How does the damage feel compared to prenerf? If it's still decent I'll definitely be playing this again, it's by far my favorite build.

I'm in std with a full mirror char. I lost half my DPS, but also use CoC Arc on a shroud build that wasn't effected by the gem nerfs nearly as much. While I cant speak personally to how the changes feel leveling or mid game, I'm guessing it feels really bad. Expect upwards of 70% dmg loss due to gem changes, mana of coarse, and no more lucky crit flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info