[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Got insanely lucky with chaos spam in tiny's trial and landeed 2 T1 defence mods and T1 phys as cold.

Is there some 5head way to get the -9% cold res on there? Blocking prefixes and rerolling with cold harvest has a very low chance to hit and just eats currency according to craft of exile. Do I just farm harvest for reroll suffixes or does someone maybe have a trick up their sleeve?

E: FML, just hit T1 accuracy but nothing else xd.
Last edited by QkiPie on May 11, 2021, 10:12:51 AM
"
Trefli wrote:

How are you currently dealing with stuns? Do you get stunned often and how likely are you to die to a stun?

According to my POB my stun duration is .28 seconds.
I do get stunned occasionally but it's barely noticeable.
Now if I have a juicy map that has mods like "monsters fire 2 additional projectiles" and I run into a room where those damn spitters are, they will stun lock me if I'm not careful. So I tend to reroll that modifier if I see it on a really juicy map.
You can use a flask like Kiara's Determination to be stun immune, in fact I did that 2 leagues ago in place of a Diamond Flask I believe.
Last edited by Gulch on May 11, 2021, 10:30:26 AM
"
Now if I have a juicy map that has mods like "monsters fire 2 additional projectiles" and I run into a room where those damn spitters are, they will stun lock me if I'm not careful. So I tend to reroll that modifier if I see it on a really juicy map.
You can use a flask like Kiara's Determination to be stun immune, in fact I did that 2 leagues ago in place of a Diamond Flask I believe.

Thanks for replying. Also, do you clear A8/T16s comfortably with your current gear?
"
Trefli wrote:
"

Thanks for replying. Also, do you clear A8/T16s comfortably with your current gear?

One other way to raise your stun avoidance is to get the boot enchant "80% Chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently".

I have zero issues clearing A8 T16 maps with scarabs,fragments and sextants. Just have to be careful of the map mods that they don't get out of hand.

I'm about to start testing it in Delerium as I've only tried 60% Delerium maps so far and they were a breeze.
My build needs some love but I just haven't put in the time to improve it and I'm not sure if I will.

After about a hundred Sirus kills since he was introduced I finally dropped that damn Saviour last night. It's nothing special I just can't believe my terrible luck with that damn drop.
Last edited by Gulch on May 12, 2021, 10:25:06 AM
how does vaal RF works with ci ?
"
xKT13 wrote:

you just sacrifice 60% of your ES, it's up to you if you want still use it after the nerf this league
Hey!
Have a question, just want to clarify:
If i have 9.68 APS atm, so i need 52-57% CDR, right?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
"
xKT13 wrote:

you just sacrifice 60% of your ES, it's up to you if you want still use it after the nerf this league

what would be the possible replacement gem for vaal rf ?
Hi there. I have not played the CoC build before, and am interested in it. I am reading the build guide. This is more on the lines of me not having reached true " end game " content, though i have 2k hours played, i have only ever really done the story, enjoyed the seasons we're in.

I now wish to try and go higher.But my Budget for a season is low, i usually only make 2 to 4 Ex a season. ( I don't trade as i have a huge distrust of ppl, unfortunately. ) So question is, is it worth trying this build on that kind of budget ?. I'm looking at trying the life version not the CI.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.
"
Hi there. I have not played the CoC build before, and am interested in it. I am reading the build guide. This is more on the lines of me not having reached true " end game " content, though i have 2k hours played, i have only ever really done the story, enjoyed the seasons we're in.

I now wish to try and go higher.But my Budget for a season is low, i usually only make 2 to 4 Ex a season. ( I don't trade as i have a huge distrust of ppl, unfortunately. ) So question is, is it worth trying this build on that kind of budget ?. I'm looking at trying the life version not the CI.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info