[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
ayerun wrote:

Did you pick up any attack speed nodes on the tree? If you did just inspec them till you get down to 7.56aps

No, it's just the 8% action speed from tailwind that increases my AS aswell, so i need to lower my AS another way or to forget the tailwind buff...
Hi all,

its the first time trying do play as a CI CoC Ice Nova Char. I have beginner Gear. Around 15 ex. Sold my BF+BB Gear and switched to Ice Nova.

I sometimes get killed in T2 maps(around 1time every 6th map) and i just tried for fun a T16 Burial Chambers and i was killed 3 times at normal packs and then got totally rekt at the boss. No special Mods running.

I have realy low crit but i dont know how to improve this further more.

PoB says 24% Crit, wenn mapping and running with 7 Power Charges + All Flasks my Character Screen says 45% crit. And my Character Screen says 1.82 APS i dont know how to get to the 3APS.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Patrice_/characters/Aiczip_Ultim

its not completly Kamis Build but the APS and the Crit should be a basic and i dont know how to get double APS and 50% more Crit.

i appreciate any help to improve myself. i think i should run atleast yellow maps without worrying about dying.
Last edited by Patrice_ on Apr 23, 2021, 2:02:23 PM
is the large and medium cluster jewel viable for life based? if so what should I get rid of to use them
im getting literally one shot every map trying to leveling with life build
its my first time playing CoC but all damage destroy me... elemental, melee hits, everything. i can dodge but only 50%
no carcass

here my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/Sq03Cqtf

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chakalx1/characters

need help please
Can someone explain to me what the point of vortex is. Seems 4L is pretty expensive for the minimal damage it does, kind of stumped here.
Hi, i m trying to paste your pastebin and it's make me an error :( modules/builds.lua:133.... how can i see your tree skill? :)
@all the new players wanting to try coc ice nova: just don´t. The life version is super clunky and for a good reason most players farm money otherwise to instantly go LL. Which is - not gonna lie - currently around a 40-50 (like the guide says too) investment. If you dont have this amount of money, dont even consider this overhyped meta build and look for an alternative. I wish I hadn´t put in the time + money (the uniques already 30% less worth) to try this build. And compared to other builds, it is not even that fast since you basically spin with negative speed on full cyclone charges.

Good build though, but definately not for beginners not until you can buy the mandaory items (which are basically all) all together. thx.
"
Logicmaker wrote:
@all the new players wanting to try coc ice nova: just don´t. The life version is super clunky and for a good reason most players farm money otherwise to instantly go LL. Which is - not gonna lie - currently around a 40-50 (like the guide says too) investment. If you dont have this amount of money, dont even consider this overhyped meta build and look for an alternative. I wish I hadn´t put in the time + money (the uniques already 30% less worth) to try this build. And compared to other builds, it is not even that fast since you basically spin with negative speed on full cyclone charges.

Good build though, but definately not for beginners not until you can buy the mandaory items (which are basically all) all together. thx.

I have to disagree with you a bit here, IMO, this build works just fine with Cospri and Carcass Jack + 1c rares in the other slots.
With some small upgrades, like Atziri's step and Mark of the shaper + a 5c elder ring in the other slot, I'm killing red map bosses with little to no issues, and trash mobs basically die offscreen.

You do need to keep an eye on your hit chance and crit chance while putting it together, but other than that it's pretty straight forward.
Hi everyone
https://pastebin.com/ixj7g2Ki https://pob.party/share/uwadosiwabotod
That's my build so far this league. I just killed an awakener 8 Sirus and map clear is going smooth right now.
I'm wondering how I can optimize my single target dps even more (also I feel like I rushed the 52% breakpoint a little and I'm not sure if it was very useful at this moment).
I followed another guide, so the skills are kinda different, but I'm curious to hear your optinion and what I could improve.

"
addded the changes as far as I seen in the patch notes to the topic. PoB is going to be updated after the league start.
Should be stil a pretty strong build even after all the nerfs.

How soon do you plan to have your PoB updated for the CI build? I'm following your guide for my first ever Chaos Inoculation character, and want to be sure I don't go horribly awry and brick my passive tree. Thanks in advance for your work on the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info