[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Asking again, can someone tell me the shaper DPS this does?
"
blingi wrote:
Asking again, can someone tell me the shaper DPS this does?

its hard to calculate, but something between 3-5m+ dps should be possible
How to calc DPS?
Can u write DPS for your defensive and expensive PoB build versions?
Well for the "maxed" version at 52% CDR with perfect APS I suppose you will be landing 20.20 Ice Novas from your chest every second (10.10 APS each Ice Nova triggering on 2 Frostbolts) and some number lower than 15.14 Ice Novas from your Cospri's every second because you will be missing proc windows. So you could put everything in PoB and calculate your hit damage from each Ice Nova and calculate your theoretical max DPS. If it works like that I'm not sure.

Your DPS is going to be great for clearing and just ok for bossing unless you're rocking some scary gear and are ok with having less defenses.

The lowlife version with Shav's and two double damage circle of fears at 52% CDR and perfect procs and all buffs/flasks up could theoretically hit 10 million Shaper DPS but not much above that if I'm reading PoB correctly. Someone will no doubt bust out their +3 Shav's and claim that 10 million is easy but it's really not. You could take out all defenses and go 100% pure damage for more but in that case you should just play a bow character.

From the PoB of the defensive version of the build my guess is you should be around 3-4 million Shaper DPS with all buffs, the offensive version with the circle of fears maybe 5-6 million? That seems about right based on the Youtube videos I've seen from other players. But that's just my uneducated opinion as I'm not good with PoB.

If you're looking for a god build that phases deep Auls in 2 seconds this ain't it. It's not the cheapest build either. The damage and survivability are solid though and it's fun to play.
by "all content", can this do elemental reflect maps?
How are we supposed to use Vortex?

Do we spam it? Or only cast it on rare mobs and bosses? When i cast Vortex, the Frostbolts from Cospri are casting Vortex. Shoudnt they cast Ice Nova?

Ice Nova is only casted stationary at my Charakter, never with the Frostbolts. What am i doing wrong?
Which gems would we prioritize to have at 21/23?
Kamikaze, why do you have 11.17 aps with elusive? And great 9.97 without it :) Elusive in your pob isn't checked (using LocalIdentity's fork).
Edit: finally found that gloves have 28% in pob, so 9.97 now with elusive. Alot of people use new pob fork (which supports elusive), so it can cause some mistakes.
Last edited by faraddox on Jan 21, 2020, 5:07:02 PM
"
How are we supposed to use Vortex?

Do we spam it? Or only cast it on rare mobs and bosses? When i cast Vortex, the Frostbolts from Cospri are casting Vortex. Shoudnt they cast Ice Nova?

Ice Nova is only casted stationary at my Charakter, never with the Frostbolts. What am i doing wrong?

Just cast it whenever there's a beefy enemy that you need to take more damage. You don't need to cast it more than once if the enemy is standing in it. If the vortex disappears just cast it again. If you're already spinning around and frostbolts are out the vortexes will pop wherever the frostbolts are but you can generally still get the mob to stand in one of them.

Navalg I would prioritize getting a level 21 Ice Nova for your chest. Quality doesn't even really matter that much since your Ice Nova AoE will be big enough either way. 65c vs. 3-5ex for 20-23 quality (only 10-11% AoE.)
I have only 6,4k ES on lvl 90. Is this normal?
Is there any item that gives huge ES boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info