[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

"
Get your upgraded quiver youre missing a bunch of DPS. Also I ran hyrries ire and Acro/phase Acro. With those I hit 98 just running maps last league. As long as I didn't run dodge is unlocky or reduced Regen I never died. I'm on mobile so I can't actually see your tree but Acro/phase Acro helps alot for defence. Also if you can squeeze it in an abyss jewel with chance to blind or any source of chance to blind on hit will help alot. Vaal grace to use in hairy situations is also a great cheap defence.

Hi Rushing, ty for those tips.
My next upgrade is changing quiver. Just bought my cyclopean right now!
At this moment, i'm running Yellow Maps T2, and zero problems with dps or defense. All Map Bosses and Maiven's Atlas challenges are breeze and also insta kill. Expeditions are a joke against my 15 ballistas.

I will check your char and look for any improvements i could.
Thanks for share you experience.

I can't believe how many few ppl play this build, but this is why it's so cheap :)

Hugs.
Last edited by saskioamaral on Jul 29, 2021, 12:29:12 PM
"
saskioamaral wrote:

I can't believe how many few ppl play this build, but this is why it's so cheap :)

Hugs.

When i released the build, some korean dudes pricefixed the helm enchant at some astronomical 40-60 ex or something. So it was impossible to get for quite a while :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
saskioamaral wrote:
"
Get your upgraded quiver youre missing a bunch of DPS. Also I ran hyrries ire and Acro/phase Acro. With those I hit 98 just running maps last league. As long as I didn't run dodge is unlocky or reduced Regen I never died. I'm on mobile so I can't actually see your tree but Acro/phase Acro helps alot for defence. Also if you can squeeze it in an abyss jewel with chance to blind or any source of chance to blind on hit will help alot. Vaal grace to use in hairy situations is also a great cheap defence.

Hi Rushing, ty for those tips.
My next upgrade is changing quiver. Just bought my cyclopean right now!
At this moment, i'm running Yellow Maps T2, and zero problems with dps or defense. All Map Bosses and Maiven's Atlas challenges are breeze and also insta kill. Expeditions are a joke against my 15 ballistas.

I will check your char and look for any improvements i could.
Thanks for share you experience.

Hugs.

You're quite welcome. I was a slow start to league lol finally getting going just finished the campaign so starting my progression now. Luckily a guild mate lent me an exalt to buy a rain of splinters and a couple pieces early to help with the leveling.

This build is absolutely amazing for the cost haha. Next purchase for me is going to be a well rolled hyrries ire. Wind dancer is also a good noteable for added defence.
Hi all

I am currently playing this build with the 3.13 tree I see that you may or may not upgrade the guide to the current league. I noticed others take point blank. I do not see that in the current tree. Is it worth taking point blank or just stick with the tree that I am using ...

thanks
build is doing awesome so far . now to get the other gears :D

"
sojurne wrote:
Hi all

I am currently playing this build with the 3.13 tree I see that you may or may not upgrade the guide to the current league. I noticed others take point blank. I do not see that in the current tree. Is it worth taking point blank or just stick with the tree that I am using ...

thanks

Hi Sojurne. Welcome to our siege ballista team :)

"
sojurne wrote:
I noticed others take point blank. I do not see that in the current tree. Is it worth taking point blank or just stick with the tree that I am using ...

You're not seeing PB in skill tree cause end game time you will get it on your corrupted Quiver as an implicit.

I always do this build focusing on defensives skills until i get lv 95-97, then i move to full dex and damage itens and passives, cause at that point, i dont care about lvling, but just obliterate endgame content.

Enjoy.
"
saskioamaral wrote:
"
sojurne wrote:
Hi all

thanks

Hi Sojurne. Welcome to our siege ballista team :)

"
sojurne wrote:
I noticed others take point blank. I do not see that in the current tree. Is it worth taking point blank or just stick with the tree that I am using ...

You're not seeing PB in skill tree cause end game time you will get it on your corrupted Quiver as an implicit.

I always do this build focusing on defensives skills until i get lv 95-97, then i move to full dex and damage itens and passives, cause at that point, i dont care about lvling, but just obliterate endgame content.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the input , and yeah really enjoying the build at the moment. :)

Im going to try this build again this league, anyone is doing something with ballista totem ?
"
Im going to try this build again this league, anyone is doing something with ballista totem ?

I am considering this build in 3.16, with the new Megabane key stone you can easily reach 100% spell supression. Also combining with Iron reflexes this build should be tankier.
Let's see.

Unfortunately for dex stackers it seems not possible to get totem notables at upper-left of skill tree;

Shamanistic Fury (notable)
Shaman's Dominion (notable)
Primal manifestation (notable)
Ancestral bond (keystone)

which is also punishing the build with the mastery skill points you cannot get.

"
cubbeli wrote:
"

I am considering this build in 3.16, with the new Megabane key stone you can easily reach 100% spell supression. Also combining with Iron reflexes this build should be tankier.
Let's see.

Unfortunately for dex stackers it seems not possible to get totem notables at upper-left of skill tree;

You dont really need those extra mastery skills points i think, with 3 masteries , i think we dont want more. I think that the crit one,the chance to summon two totems and the 5% dmg taken from nearest totem are the only good ones.
Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/gtde5DcL
i did the same exact thing as the original in this post.
i played this build a couple league ago and it was incredible, i hope its going to be the same !

Last edited by KazQc on Oct 19, 2021, 2:38:08 PM
Spoiler
"
"
cubbeli wrote:
"

Let's see.

You dont really need those extra mastery skills points i think, with 3 masteries , i think we dont want more. I think that the crit one,the chance to summon two totems and the 5% dmg taken from nearest totem are the only good ones.
Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/gtde5DcL
i did the same exact thing as the original in this post.
i played this build a couple league ago and it was incredible, i hope its going to be the same !

I wouldnt say no to taunt one for one skill point :)

Check this guy's PoB as well for more damage output.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_TO-lyKgY&ab_channel=PHARRIX
Last edited by cubbeli on Oct 19, 2021, 3:11:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info