Anyone else HATE Christmas?

Firstly, you have to be happy these days because if you aren't then you're an asshole...

Secondly, what are we even celebrating? Friends and family? Buying discounted crap? Jesus Christ? A few days off work?

Thirdly, with all the multiculturalism going on, there's a celebration and holiday every second day.

It all seems pointless.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2020, 12:37:02 PM
A few days off work doesn't make you a tiny bit happy? Wut?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
all event make you busy to keep you alive,that all.
same with video games
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Last edited by s_yeelun on Dec 27, 2019, 3:40:56 AM
I don't love or hate Christmas. Not relevant to me in any way. The Christmas music everywhere does get a bit irritating at times, but that's about it.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
im definitely not a fan of christmas. its pretty ridiculous. but im also not a fan of people get togethers and ugly sweaters, even for the memes.

ended up having a pretty good time this year though. its a different experience when you have children
"
xMustard wrote:
not a fan of people get togethers and ugly sweaters, even for the memes.
Ugly sweaters with memes on them are great.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It all seems pointless and at the same time your wondering what the celebration is about.

Maybe reverse that logic and find out what its about so it isn't pointless?

It's tradition that connects the present to the past and into the future, it's a form of ritual that grounds you into the story arc between your past generations and to your future generations.

I tend to think thats a good thing, because being confused and purposeless is damaging to the human condition.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
being confused and purposeless is damaging to
the human condition.
Fixed that for you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 27, 2019, 10:50:14 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
being confused and purposeless is damaging to
the human condition.
Fixed that for you.

I make a distinction between doubt and confusion.

I value doubt to a certain degree, confusion not so much.

And being purposeless on a macro scale is entirely different then being purposeless on a micro scale, not understanding that difference is folly and destructive.

So i pretty much stand by my sentence as being accurate.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
IMSilver wrote:
Firstly, you have to be happy these days because if you aren't then you're an asshole...

It's completely possible to be a happy asshole.

I WASNT implying that, ASSHOLE... learn some SET THEORY...!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info