[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Finnel wrote:
This build is absulutely ridiculous for the price it takes to destroy everything.
I'm literally laughing out loud while cruising through maps with all these "poof!" explosions, and it makes me smile every time the metamorf explodes in 2 seconds after spawn.
I'm looking for a good price on DOT Iron Points atm and watcher's eye such as:

Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence
Increased skill effect duration while affected by Malevolence

So great, can't stop playing, thank you Gr0bbs :) much respect.

Items:
Spoiler

If you have explosive mod on armour, maybe you don't need Asenath's. Change to a rare one or rampage glove may be better in my opinion.
While on PS, with its ridiculius prices, it took a bit of effort to build up. Gloves are 4 ex, amu 4, oils 3 etc...
But still, i love this build!!!
Sitting at 5,2k hp, 46% evade, 50 dodge. More a defensive setup, with grace and arctic armour, was tired of oneshots.
Now everything goes smooth. My setup

Damage is more than enough.
"
cytpress wrote:
"
Finnel wrote:
This build is absulutely ridiculous for the price it takes to destroy everything.
I'm literally laughing out loud while cruising through maps with all these "poof!" explosions, and it makes me smile every time the metamorf explodes in 2 seconds after spawn.
I'm looking for a good price on DOT Iron Points atm and watcher's eye such as:

Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence
Increased skill effect duration while affected by Malevolence

So great, can't stop playing, thank you Gr0bbs :) much respect.

Items:
Spoiler

If you have explosive mod on armour, maybe you don't need Asenath's. Change to a rare one or rampage glove may be better in my opinion.

Well, Asenath's gloves give Temoral Chains curse + AoE blind, which is pretty good, theoretically. In reality, no one except bosses and meta lives at least 1 sec, so..
It needs to be checked, ty:)
No sad feelings
I think the Asenath gloves are still nice, it increases survvability by a lot.
Also question, what's generating the frenzy charges? I noticed they're clicked on the PoB but not sure any of the gear or tree generates frenzy charges for us,. thanks.
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 2, 2020, 3:40:20 AM
"
idkwat wrote:
I think the Asenath gloves are still nice, it increases survvability by a lot.
Also question, what's generating the frenzy charges? I noticed they're clicked on the PoB but not sure any of the gear or tree generates frenzy charges for us,. thanks.

Blood Rage.
For first time this league ( after making a trapper/and CoC EK build) i can kill t10+ metamorphs.

https://pastebin.com/SmQ6LrWf

So far i am at this current setup. Only thing that annoys me is the movement speed. Moving through mob packs is kinda stuttering.

I am working on additional curse chest and impresence amulet. Is there any improvements i am missing?
Just want to thank OP for sharing this build. I recently rolled this build and I am enjoying it so much! Managed to complete all content/end game (Sirus A8/Uber Elder/etc.) and mapping feels amazing.

Below is my gear for those interested:
Whats up gents, just dropping by, not even level 80 and destroying juiced up red maps, bosses just get obliterated, as soon as I got my 4th ascendancy and bought Awakened gems, just did one Conqueror and it died in a matter of seconds, it's stupid. This might be my next league starter, a little low on the HP side (3.5k) but I have a lot of evasion, upgraded pantheon (lunaris and shikari) and capped resistances (even chaos res).

Great build and real fun. Leveling took me roughly 5 hours (first league ever but 4th character).

This is my setup:

"

I dropped Quicksilver flask (i know it's weird) but I did it mostly because my boots are really good (a recycle of my skellemancer) and I feel like I needed the extra health regen, but now that I upgraded my pantheon maybe I can just drop the life flask and get either a basalt flask or the quicksilver.
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 2, 2020, 9:51:02 PM
Could this build go CI? If so, would there be an example of the passive tree I should follow?
"
Mellieator wrote:
Could this build go CI? If so, would there be an example of the passive tree I should follow?

Highly doubt it, you would need to give up a lot of nodes for energy shield nodes and the gear just doesn't support it either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info