[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Im trying to optimize this character, I have about a mirror to spend, do you guys have any suggestion?
Im searching the trade for better boots and better nostalgia ring, but currently nothing is on.

Also, +1 curse amulet, I tried to corrupt a few but it didn't work, also searching the trade but there is nothing.
Last edited by dor961 on May 16, 2020, 7:27:34 PM
"
dor961 wrote:
Im searching the trade for better boots and better nostalgia ring, but currently nothing is on.

At that budget... probably want to consider making stuff... buy a nostalgia with good implicits (and buff effect + damage, any rolls) and Divine Orb it into submission.

Duration of Ailments while Focused on helm is a pretty big DPS boost on things that live long enough for it to matter (10+ seconds)...

"
Also, +1 curse amulet, I tried to corrupt a few but it didn't work, also searching the trade but there is nothing.
I've had a live search up for about two weeks now... so I can tell you that someone actually made one a few days ago... and then signed off forever ~10 minutes later... >.< ... but making one is still out of my budget ;p
Thanks. Nothing lives 10+ seconds at the moment. Not even sirus, so im not worried about ailment duration.
Also, the while focused - never actually used focus...

I think ill keep trying to make that amulet, but then i have a choice to make after ill get the +1 curse on the amulet:

1. Get a 3rd curse (enfeeble on hit templar gloves?)
2. Drop the chest piece (altough I kinda love it) and find a better prefix?

I guess 1 sounds better.

Makes me wonder, maybe I can get helmet with mana reserve for herald of agony.
And some +1 RMR gems and link enfeeble on blashpamy if ill get the +1 amulet.

Is that even a mirror budget? sounds way more expensive XD

Maybe drop flesh and stone for enfeeble.
Am I dreaming here?
Last edited by dor961 on May 17, 2020, 4:34:26 AM
"
repekdusje1 wrote:

I am focused on single target damage (I dont need explosion for clear), any tip for improve my gear? I need to change my boots and gloves enchant, for sure.

I am using 2 large cluster jewels set up.

https://pastebin.com/6TnFbnKX

New boots, now I need a better ring, bought for 12 ex, I think they were cheap
Last edited by repekdusje1 on May 17, 2020, 6:21:36 AM
Do you guys think its possible to get a +1 curse amulet and have 3 curses if ill get some mana reserved and enlighten on the new curse? (enfeeble)

Gloves will be despair-enfeeble-a.blasphemy-enlighten.
Helmet will have enchant that reduces mana reserve on herald of agony or flesh and stone (its the same basically)
will get 4% RMR skill near the CI keystone, and maybe 3 jewels with 1% rmr. will this be enough? Or am I dreaming and this can't be done? will have to give up on spider or something.
Last edited by dor961 on May 18, 2020, 10:46:02 AM
is this build good against end game bosses? such as sirus A8 and uber elder and uber atziri?
"
dor961 wrote:
Do you guys think its possible to get a +1 curse amulet and have 3 curses if ill get some mana reserved and enlighten on the new curse? (enfeeble)

Gloves will be despair-enfeeble-a.blasphemy-enlighten.
Helmet will have enchant that reduces mana reserve on herald of agony or flesh and stone (its the same basically)
will get 4% RMR skill near the CI keystone, and maybe 3 jewels with 1% rmr. will this be enough? Or am I dreaming and this can't be done? will have to give up on spider or something.

Probably wanna check something like that in PoB first... I'm guessing it's possible, but you might need a reserve ring or some such too..

Then again, is all that work worth it vs the level 12 Enfeeble that you could get from changing your gloves?

"
xerailas wrote:
is this build good against end game bosses? such as sirus A8 and uber elder and uber atziri?

Doable yes, but death is very possible... you won't face tank A8 Sirus with this build.
enfeeble on gloves won't do, because its on hit.
I don't need the monsters i hit to get enfeebled, i need to monsters i have not yet hit to get enfeebled :P

But yes, I see your point.
I need that +1 curse amulet anyway so I at least could take it off my armor for some better prefix.

Tried to make so many... no luck :(

Idea:
Ring with assassin mark on hit!
But ill need my amulet to give +1 curse and i can't get itttt.
Last edited by dor961 on May 19, 2020, 3:59:13 PM
"
dor961 wrote:

Im trying to optimize this character, I have about a mirror to spend, do you guys have any suggestion?

at that budget make a self curser bv and really go ham at mapping last part of th league I converted my poison guy over to it and having a blade 1 tapping whole legions. The poison dude was a great league start but dmg was very subpar imo, pob listed mine at 63m but dmg was skewed due to ramp up time
Last edited by Rezechs on May 20, 2020, 11:39:03 AM
I have been running this on Xbox and I have put life over DPS because Xbox can be glitchy as all get out!!

https://poe.technology/poebuddy/nCqTFVFK

https://pastebin.com/nCqTFVFK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info