[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
rasputinator wrote:
hey everyone,

the weapon socket colors are listed as G=G=R and R=R=B.

Is there any flexibility around that by shuffling gems with gloves or boots to use other socket color combinations e.g. B=B=B or would any changes mean a dps loss / loss of a skill combination?

cant you jsut craft it with chromas? or jewelers?
"
https://pastebin.com/m7yteVTB

30M DPS
2 curse
Hello, I'm following this build.
My question is what the "Whispers of Doom" would be needed for.
Is there another curse besides the "Despair" you use?
"
Goliveira10 wrote:

Asenath's Gentle Touch applies level 10 Temporal Chains on Hit.
(and Temporal Chains increases Poison Duration)
"
vector84 wrote:
"
Goliveira10 wrote:

Asenath's Gentle Touch applies level 10 Temporal Chains on Hit.
(and Temporal Chains increases Poison Duration)

Understand. I had forgotten about "Asenath's Gentle".
Thank you.
Hey man,

Great build! I've put together most of the GG items except I opted to keep the poison gem rather than rely on flask for 100% poison chance so no awakened void manipulation. About the weapons: I know I could drop binos for a second cold iron point. I managed to get my CIP with increased damage over time corruption, but can't afford another right now. Would I be better off dropping the Binos for a plain cold iron point? Just to clarify, I'm only starting yellow maps at this point and absolutely destroying shit.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I've put together most of the GG items except I opted to keep the poison gem rather than rely on flask for 100% poison chance so no awakened void manipulation.

You can get 100% poison elsewhere if you really don't want to rely on flask, but the balance with ~80% poison with flask down tends to work out fine as you get better gear.

"
About the weapons: I know I could drop binos for a second cold iron point. I managed to get my CIP with increased damage over time corruption, but can't afford another right now. Would I be better off dropping the Binos for a plain cold iron point? Just to clarify, I'm only starting yellow maps at this point and absolutely destroying shit.

If you don't have another source of Power Charges, 7% Power Charge on Crit corruption is dirt cheap and should be higher DPS than a second 60% DoT.
"
vector84 wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I've put together most of the GG items except I opted to keep the poison gem rather than rely on flask for 100% poison chance so no awakened void manipulation.

You can get 100% poison elsewhere if you really don't want to rely on flask, but the balance with ~80% poison with flask down tends to work out fine as you get better gear.

"
About the weapons: I know I could drop binos for a second cold iron point. I managed to get my CIP with increased damage over time corruption, but can't afford another right now. Would I be better off dropping the Binos for a plain cold iron point? Just to clarify, I'm only starting yellow maps at this point and absolutely destroying shit.

If you don't have another source of Power Charges, 7% Power Charge on Crit corruption is dirt cheap and should be higher DPS than a second 60% DoT.

Great idea! Ty
Hey. Touch Of Cruelty (cluster jewel) working on Blade Vortex?
Thanks
ПОЕ скатилось... Ушел в Last Epoch
"
MrAnipa wrote:
Hey. Touch Of Cruelty (cluster jewel) working on Blade Vortex?
Thanks

Short answer: No, BV is not a Chaos spell, so it will not apply Hinder from Touch of Cruelty... but it can benefit from the +10% Chaos Damage taken if you can enable Hinder elsewhere.

Long answer: Withering Totem (Wither on Hit doesn't work btw, need another form of Hinder if you go for Glorious Vanity), Aspect of the Spider or a Hinder on Hit jewel can proc the Hinder you need for Touch of Cruelty to work, and Touch of Cruelty does scale the damage on BV, as well as Plague Bearer.

TLDR: Works on Bosses, doesn't work on trash without help.
Last edited by vector84 on May 11, 2020, 3:16:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info