[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Think I'm getting close to reaching the gearing goal.
What would you guys recommend for the next upgrade in gear?

I know I need to change Annointment on Amulet, but I just recently bought my Curse Armor.
Should I pick Discipline and Training (+30 Max life and 10% Max life), or Dirty Tech.?

I'm using Golden Rule.
Watcher's Eye got:
+27 Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 13% faster while affected by Malevolence

Life: 4677
Fire Res: 92
Cold Res: 89
Light Res: 83
Chaos Res: 75

Last edited by Wertron on Apr 30, 2020, 3:40:27 PM
So I managed to finally 6 link a +1 curse chest and got the build going, but I got one shot by Kosis twice in a red shrine map and I don't know what happened since I was also lagging out pretty hard. I hadn't died at all since changing my gear until then. The first death I didn't even see him spawn and I got deleted, the second death I was skipping frames when I got back to him and I got deleted again.
Last edited by madmarvels on May 2, 2020, 7:27:58 PM
Awesome build, I just managed to take down my first ever Sirus with Awakening Lvl 5! This might be a dumb question, but sure some of you can answer me: I'm currently lvl 92 and I'm trying to figure out what passives to take from Thread of Hope radius. In the PoB it seems nothing is taken... What are the nodes to take from radius? I currently have taken these:
- Heart of Oak
- Revenge of the Hunted
- Hunter's Gambit
- Swift Venoms

E: typofix
Last edited by SphagnumWille on May 1, 2020, 12:17:51 PM
Hey GROBBS, had a blast with the build. I used a variant of your BUILD due to my ARMOR which I would argue is BIS.

So yeah, I had to go single cluster, grab a ton of health from nodes and jewels, but finally I had 89 MIL DPS flat and 5.5 K HP. (With shocked check box it jumps to 117 MIL DPS, but I don't check that since bosses do not get shocked so...)

Going 2 clusters, my build easily jumps over 100 MIL, but i would have had to go down to 4.5 K HP which I didn't want.

O yeah and I rolled myself a pretty sweet watcher's eye :)

Granted I went a bit nuts with the upgrades :)

Cheers !

PS: I haven't seen another armor like mine all league.
Last edited by tasemagu on May 1, 2020, 3:55:44 PM
I have a question in the pob it says to annoint Corruption but in one of your video you said you had annointed Whispers of Doom for applying an extra curse but in the build where is it applying the extra curse? I know Temp Chains is being applied from the gloves but where is the other one?
I failed getting the hang of if, so if someone is just starting this build and wants to do some mild shopping, maybe some of the items are of use to someone:

Spoiler

"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
I have a question in the pob it says to annoint Corruption but in one of your video you said you had annointed Whispers of Doom for applying an extra curse but in the build where is it applying the extra curse? I know Temp Chains is being applied from the gloves but where is the other one?

Despair
Last edited by justdeezy on May 2, 2020, 11:32:54 AM
"
vector84 wrote:
"
I'm getting Rickety wrecked. My damage is insane. Boss damage is insane, but I get dropped quickly.

I can blame plenty of rubber banding on console, but where should I focus right now?

That ring only cost me 1ex ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/zGooch/characters

Well, a quick look at your skill tree and it appears that you have hardly any life nodes allocated... so that's certainly a big part of you being pretty squishy right now.

As for upgrade priorities... depends some on what the PS4 economy looks like, I suppose... but some things to consider would be stuff like level 21 Vaal Blade Vortex, Impresence (to add Flesh and Stone), a chest upgrade of some sort, and some Cluster jewels.

Also you need Coralito's and Atziri's Promise flasks.

I took all the life notes from the pob.

I upgraded to a 6L assassin garb. I'll work on buying the ammy.

Anything else you see since my upgrades?
"
I took all the life notes from the pob.

I upgraded to a 6L assassin garb. I'll work on buying the ammy.

Anything else you see since my upgrades?

Not sure which PoB you're using as a base, but you're down by Scion life wheel... so you should probably start looking to path over there... picking up the whole wheel should get your health to a much happier place...

A Thread of Hope down by Herbalism and reworking that section of the tree would probably be a good thing to get going too.

Then the obvious more expensive upgrades that make things go boom... like Asenath's or Explosion chest (Sporeguard can work as a poor man's replacement early on?), squeezing in more DPS stats, etc etc...
hi there awesome build having fun running all over the map without care :D
i tried to go for the GG balde vortex setup with awakened gems but i lost 60% chance to poison should i compensate from the tree with the thread of hope nodes ? and what notable should i take
i took :1-heart of oak
2-revenge of the hunted
3-swift venom
what to change first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info