[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello everyone!
I read almost entire thread and saw a couple questions about Stone Golem not working with CWDT level 2, but no replies. What should we do? Lower the SG level or just go without it?

Three choices:

1) Ignore it entirely if you can sustain blood rage

2) Lower its level so that CWDT will proc it

3) Self cast it at level 20

Loving the build so far. So many different ways to customize.
Few quick questions if possible to get some insight:
1)Chest is beast, wondering what I should do with the space for prefix. Was thinking I can Aspect of Spider, but kind of a waste since I can craft on any rare?
2)The POB shows no Skitterbots and only Flesh and Stone, is that correct?
3)What's the best way to craft the cluster jewel in the POB? My cluster jewel is garbage because I am trying to reroll it like the one in pob with Overwhelming Malice, Wicked Pall, Grim Oath and 2 jewel sockets.
4)I have explode/curse chest, what is best for Annoint? I see people saying Corruption and some Dirty Techniques.
5)Any general tips on things to change on my build that you notice? Always open to suggestions!

Thanks again
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

1)Chest is beast, wondering what I should do with the space for prefix. Was thinking I can Aspect of Spider, but kind of a waste since I can craft on any rare?
3)What's the best way to craft the cluster jewel in the POB? My cluster jewel is garbage because I am trying to reroll it like the one in pob with Overwhelming Malice, Wicked Pall, Grim Oath and 2 jewel sockets.
4)I have explode/curse chest, what is best for Annoint? I see people saying Corruption and some Dirty Techniques.
5)Any general tips on things to change on my build that you notice? Always open to suggestions!

Thanks again

*Skitterbots vs Flesh and Stone comes down to mana and preference. Skitter costs 10% more mana reserved so you have to see if you can fit it. Then if you can, choose what you like, both have their benefits.

*I did not craft mine, only purchased but the build guide has a section on the cluster jewels.

* The build guide recommends corruption but this is another one of preference. You could even go defensive if you feel you need more survivability.

"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Thanks again

Spider Is A Suffix I believe?, and I crafted my 4 modifier jewel by alt revealing and slamming 4 sets of cluster till I slammed grim oath. I have a godly chest I liked a page back but trying to sell it for 30ex atm. feel free to check my char on pob for reference.
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 31, 2020, 2:09:51 PM
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:

Yeah Bloodrage isnt needed for Sirius. I am not going back to Op version, simply because i dont die now. MoM with Apep SLumber and benefits in dmg mitigation is too good for me to drop it, since i still have enough dmg for everything. Did bosses at mines deathless, t16 maps with 8 mods, and 6 delirium orbs with ez.

if you are using apeps slumber. I guess you are not using any immune poison flask or shakari pantheon right ? I wanna try this. For patheon what are you using ?

EDIT: oh wait you are using golden rule and that watcher eye. Damn your build looks pretty good.
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Mar 31, 2020, 2:56:33 PM
I got question what i can upgrade next. I use MoM+apep but i feel that this option sometimes can be very bad option - maybe because of lack of regen.

I was thinking about dmg over time corruption on iron point

Thats my PoB; https://pastebin.com/4JEatiMa

For any ideas thanks and good luck.

Yo thanks again for the build, going pretty well up to about 8.6M DPS.

The guide is a bit confusing regarding the auras at the moment.

Currently: HOA, Malev, Skitterbots, Enlighten in helm

Should it be: HOA MAlev, Flesh&Stone, Enlighten?

Where do we get shock/chill from if so

Also: where do we get tailwind?

Also: Is aspect of the spider not being used?

With my current setup I cannot use Spider + HOA + Malev + Skitterbots (despair res amulet). Though it seems Flesh and Stone gets subbed for Skitterbots? But then shock/chill goes away so it's a bit confusing
Last edited by Sairo_H on Mar 31, 2020, 3:56:28 PM
"
Vajnel wrote:
I got question what i can upgrade next. I use MoM+apep but i feel that this option sometimes can be very bad option - maybe because of lack of regen.

You have better gear then i do :D, i dont see what problems could you have, The only thing different is gloves you use, and i dropped antivenom jewel and substitute it with watchers eye, so i could add more life via cluster jewel. ES reg is crazy with this version, i did no reg maps t16 without any problems, because shield and diadem are doing their part. I suggest you remove blood magic support, golem, and steelskin. On CWDT setup put Immo call and desecrate (on bosses like Sirius etc you can manually cast desecrate) Withering step max lvl and put it on left click, that way you will always cast it, here is my pob so try my setup, also big dps boost i had was vaal BV 21/23, and going for awakening gems. https://pastebin.com/HwWDD2B8 Cheers
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Vajnel wrote:

You have better gear then i do :D, i dont see what problems could you have, The only thing different is gloves you use, and i dropped antivenom jewel and substitute it with watchers eye, so i could add more life via cluster jewel. ES reg is crazy with this version, i did no reg maps t16 without any problems, because shield and diadem are doing their part. I suggest you remove blood magic support, golem, and steelskin. On CWDT setup put Immo call and desecrate (on bosses like Sirius etc you can manually cast desecrate) Withering step max lvl and put it on left click, that way you will always cast it, here is my pob so try my setup, also big dps boost i had was vaal BV 21/23, and going for awakening gems. https://pastebin.com/HwWDD2B8 Cheers

Thanks for the answer. I will try your setup asap and let you know how it goes. Cheers

BTW i bought 20 daggers to corrupt WISH ME GOOD LUCK
"
Sairo_H wrote:
Yo thanks again for the build, going pretty well up to about 8.6M DPS.

The guide is a bit confusing regarding the auras at the moment.

Currently: HOA, Malev, Skitterbots, Enlighten in helm

Should it be: HOA MAlev, Flesh&Stone, Enlighten?

Where do we get shock/chill from if so

Also: where do we get tailwind?

Also: Is aspect of the spider not being used?

With my current setup I cannot use Spider + HOA + Malev + Skitterbots (despair res amulet). Though it seems Flesh and Stone gets subbed for Skitterbots? But then shock/chill goes away so it's a bit confusing

If you get the "Malevolence has 15% reduced Mana reservation" enchant on your helmet, you can have HoA, Malevolence, Skitterbots + Enlighten in your helmet and Flesh and Stone in another slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info