[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Rezechs wrote:
"
For people using the Cold Iron Point/Mistwall combo after you get Asenath's, can you tell me how you like it? Do you feel like you have enough damage to benefit from the better defense Mistwall gives?

Did you need to alter the basic tree a lot to benefit from Mistwall?

I'm mapping juiced 16s with a Bino's who needs a cold iron >_<

That is amazing considering you still have a Tabula!!
"
Karniagod wrote:
Hello,

First of all thanks for this amazing build, it's work very good and love to play this build :D

I'm level 83, low stuff : Bino's, Cold Iron, Tabula +1 all level gems, Circle of Nostalgia and the rest is rare with life / res, soon I'll get enought for Devouring Diadem

Now I've few questions :p :

- CWDT : I'm using the CWDT with Steelskin lvl 10, but I saw on PoB it's linked with Immortal Call, so : I must link with Steelskin or Immortal Call? when to use one or other?

- Blood rage : I put Blood rage (max lvl) on boots but I never used it -> should I cast it every time in map to get the buff? Or there is something with CWDT?

- Tree : in level 70 tree there is at bottom some points to Toxic Strikes, and then in Current tree and level 100 tree these points are removed. When can I remove these points please? Maybe could we get a lvl 80 and 90 tree? :D

- Tabula : I vaaled my Tabula and got +1 level to all gems, but on build it said to get +2 duration or +2 AoE gems. Is +1 level to all gems better? Wich one is better ^^^

- Flask : There is no life flask in build, how do you heal when needed? (specialy against boss)

Thanks for your answers <3

1) The author of the build in his FAQ video said you can use either one you like. It is mostly preference between steelskin and IC

2) Blood Rage gives you frenzy charges. Frenzy charges gives attack speed/cast speed/damage buffs. Turn on Blood Rage when you start a map. It will stay on for as long as you keep killing bad guys. If you go a certain amount of time with out killing, it will shut off and then you just recast it. You should be using this as soon as you can absorb the life degen it creates (you need to have 4% life regen to use it else you will start leaking life).

3) You can remove them as needed to progress in the tree. There is no specific set time. Toxic Strikes is used while leveling until you obtain later gear which provides better chaos damage than Toxic Strikes.

4) You would have to play with POB to see for sure but I think the +2 may be better.

5) I think that may have been just an over site in the guide. You should always have a flask that heals you as quickly as possible to recover from one shots. The helmet helps with general mapping but the Life flask I think is very necessary especially in delirium.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 29, 2020, 1:10:16 PM
hello guys i just swapped to this from zizrans starter trickster bv which fucking sucked he fucked over alot of ppl got stuck at 88 and tickled conquerors but now im good and owning anything i have questions thowe

can someone look at my character and links gems i see alot of ppl with changes like skitter bots but i cant run skitter because mana i have aspect of the spider so do i not use skitter like others are? and if you see something i can change as i see groob striped his character for his auto bomber and let me know what people have found to be better than whats in the pob right now im buying jewels and then saveing for plus 2 aoe skin with right colors then planned on asenathes gloves or do i just need to replace my unique ring with reduced mana reservation of herald of agony or w.e then i can put skitter in? cheechcortesdelrium is the correct character thanks in adavance!

i also got unholy might on my dagger so im trying out cindeerswallow just for random health gain on kill might save me and gain onslaught for whirling and plan to drop the quicksilver and trying this without quarts flask for phasing allocated corruption for now might do diamond skin for res for room on cheaper high life rares for more hp gain and idk if i plan on going cluster route or not i have only lvl 3 enlighten also so ring to reduce agony reservation and 4 enlighten might be requirement to drop flesh and stone and go skitter and in flesh and stone ive been uses sand stance not sure if he did for dps or the sand stance
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Mar 29, 2020, 1:21:10 PM
"
hello guys i just swapped to this from zizrans starter trickster bv which fucking sucked he fucked over alot of ppl got stuck at 88 and tickled conquerors but now im good and owning anything i have questions thowe

can someone look at my character and links gems i see alot of ppl with changes like skitter bots but i cant run skitter because mana i have aspect of the spider so do i not use skitter like others are? and if you see something i can change as i see groob striped his character for his auto bomber and let me know what people have found to be better than whats in the pob right now im buying jewels and then saveing for plus 2 aoe skin with right colors then planned on asenathes gloves or do i just need to replace my unique ring with reduced mana reservation of herald of agony or w.e then i can put skitter in? cheechcortesdelrium is the correct character thanks in adavance!

i also got unholy might on my dagger so im trying out cindeerswallow just for random health gain on kill might save me and gain onslaught for whirling and plan to drop the quicksilver and trying this without quarts flask for phasing allocated corruption for now might do diamond skin for res for room on cheaper high life rares for more hp gain and idk if i plan on going cluster route or not

I am having a hard time reading this (are periods broken on your key board :) ) but I think I get the general idea.

If you want to run Skitterbots, HOA, Aspect of the Spider and Malevolence, you will need an enlighten level 4.

If you don't have a level 4, drop Skitter for Flesh and Stone, or drop Aspect of the Spider.
"
Is Enlighten Level 4 required to do

Malevolence . Herald of Agony . Skitterbots

or can we get away with a Level 3 Enlighten since we will have Eldritch Battery from the helmet and can use ES for mana?

I am only asking because it is a large price difference between a level 3 and level 4 and the build guide shows a level 4.

ok, I figured this out myself in POB.

If you want to run Malevolence - Herald of Agony - Skitterbots, you don't need an enlighten at all.

But when you try and add Aspect of the Spider to that group, an EL4 is needed.

If you can't afford an EL4, Skitter can be replaced with Flesh and Stone.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 29, 2020, 2:12:54 PM
"

or can we get away with a Level 3 Enlighten since we will have Eldritch Battery from the helmet and can use ES for mana?

I am only asking because it is a large price difference between a level 3 and level 4 and the build guide shows a level 4.

I just bought an Impresence and I'm running Malevolence . Herald of Agony . Skitterbots and Despair.. not sure what the Enlighten is for?
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"

I just bought an Impresence and I'm running Malevolence . Herald of Agony . Skitterbots and Despair.. not sure what the Enlighten is for?

It is for when you add in Aspect of the Spider, which eats up another z25% of mana reserved.
nvm i asked in discord and skitter is for people without aspect of the spider ring or belt spider is huge dps beats and owns skitter if u can afford

so for anyone reccomending skitterbots forever stop please mention to get spider or dont mention it at all had me confused untl i asked ppl path of building has all correct links updated very recent
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Mar 29, 2020, 1:47:50 PM
So between Skitter and Flesh and Stone which do I pick? (Have HoA, Malevolence and Despair)

Two points here allow to run malevolence, agony, flesh and stone, and skitter bots in Diadem helm with Impresence neck. Need reduced reservation agony ring too
Last edited by gosumui on Mar 29, 2020, 2:11:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info