[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

is this a glass cannon build? How much are you guys dieing in juiced T16s ?
How do i use Whirling Blades if i should use Axiom Perpetuum? im a bit confused
"
Crytax wrote:
How do i use Whirling Blades if i should use Axiom Perpetuum? im a bit confused

You can't use WB with AP. I'm playing with a Wand (Obliteration) for clearing and Dual-Cold Iron Point for Bosses myself, so i put my Flame Dash-Setup into the wand and my WB-Setup in one Dagger.
So I'm transitioning into iron reflexes/thread of hope/cluster jewel set up. Something that i didnt even think about was chance to poison. a handful of nodes that people are dropping add to %chance. Are you just not worried about have 100%?
Ascendancy: Assassin
1. Noxious Strike (Phat Poison DPS)
2. Mistwalker (Grants Elusive, one of the nicest defensive buffs in the game right now)
3. Toxic Delivery (Scales our crits and gives even more Poison DPS)
4. Opportunistic (Nice QoL for Mapping with the mvspeed and rounds out our damage against tougher unique enemies)
============================

If we don't switch to poison until level 55ish, should we swap the first two Ascendancies so that we take Mistwalker first?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 25, 2020, 3:30:47 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
So I'm transitioning into iron reflexes/thread of hope/cluster jewel set up. Something that i didnt even think about was chance to poison. a handful of nodes that people are dropping add to %chance. Are you just not worried about have 100%?

Noxious Strike + Poison support get you to 100% chance without anything else from the tree. If you're at the stage where you want to replace poison support with Awakened Void Manipulation then (Noxious Strike + HoAg + Poison and Bleed Chance + Coralito's Flask) gives you 105%. You can also grab Toxic Strikes so worst case scenario you run out of flask charges and have 90%. By the time you run out of charges everything but maybe Sirus AW8 should be long dead, or on their way from the poisons already applied.
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Noxious Strike + Poison support get you to 100% chance without anything else from the tree. If you're at the stage where you want to replace poison support with Awakened Void Manipulation .......

From the build guide:

Early game into maps

CHEST:
Vaal Blade Vortex . Unleash . Deadly Ailments . Vile Toxins . Unbound Ailments . Void Manipulation

=========

When should we be using Poison support? I had assumed I was suppose to use Void Manipulation as soon as I switched to poison based on the above from the guide...
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Noxious Strike + Poison support get you to 100% chance without anything else from the tree. If you're at the stage where you want to replace poison support with Awakened Void Manipulation then (Noxious Strike + HoAg + Poison and Bleed Chance + Coralito's Flask) gives you 105%. You can also grab Toxic Strikes so worst case scenario you run out of flask charges and have 90%. By the time you run out of charges everything but maybe Sirus AW8 should be long dead, or on their way from the poisons already applied.

I forgot about Noxious strike. I guess it doesnt reflect in the tooltip because my tootip just says 60% chance to poison
Just got the impressence, so I assume I move blasphemy and despair out of helmet. and add Skitterbots... but I can't figure out why skitterbots? How do they help us?

Thanks.

Lvl 85 right now chillin in yellow maps. dieing a lot.
"
Just got the impressence, so I assume I move blasphemy and despair out of helmet. and add Skitterbots... but I can't figure out why skitterbots? How do they help us?

Thanks.

Lvl 85 right now chillin in yellow maps. dieing a lot.

Because skitterbots passively chill enemies for you. Quite a large survivability boost.

Unless you got that imporessence on a drop that money would have gone to much better use upgrading chest/boots/gloves/belt. Any 6l rare with life + whatever res is better than a tabula. I think my current chest was only 60c

I'm 88 pushing into T13's with little to no issues. Sure i get popped every now and then but it's not bad enough to be a problem
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 25, 2020, 4:10:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info