[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Can anyone go into a bit more detail on how to craft the bow? Use Alts to hit attack speed + damage multiplier? Not sure thats possible right? So use alchs?
U alt untill u hit attack speed or dot multi and regal. Rinse repeat. Expensive right now.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
This is the first league I've really gotten into crafting, and I must say, it's a blast. I've tried to craft a number of chests, and have landed on this one. It has 1 prefix slot open (currently with the max life as extra ES mod on it) and two suffix. Would it be worth it to multimod it to get both the max life as extra ES and another suffix like Strength/Quality? Or are there any other recommendations to how I could finish this? Thanks!

"
What’s your opinion on putting Mirage Archer on CA vs TR? I have it on CA right now and it’s fine, but I feel like it might be wasting shots since the CA pool doesn’t stack. Anyone notice a big difference?

Also, Hasunic, I saw you were using the corrupted Shaper’s Touch with Despair on hit. I picked up a pair, and since I don’t need the curse on ring anymore, I was able to find a nice temple mod -mana ring and slap +1 minimum frenzy charges on it. Digging it so far.

That's cool! I was glad I changed too. I needed the resistance, so I could get rit of Alira :)
Mirage archer on CA is faster clear and mirage archer on TR is higher dps.

"
Ruxxe wrote:
This is the first league I've really gotten into crafting, and I must say, it's a blast. I've tried to craft a number of chests, and have landed on this one. It has 1 prefix slot open (currently with the max life as extra ES mod on it) and two suffix. Would it be worth it to multimod it to get both the max life as extra ES and another suffix like Strength/Quality? Or are there any other recommendations to how I could finish this? Thanks!

Yes most definently

Im glad you like it :)
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Last edited by Hasunic on Apr 5, 2020, 2:16:11 PM
What would you replace in the gem setup for TR for Mirage archer, efficacy?
Last edited by Shinyshield on Apr 5, 2020, 2:55:24 PM
Hey all, I'm playing a different version this build but wanted see if a ~15 ex budget would be enough to full swap over to this version of the build. My build is way too squishy and has annoying mana problems, so that would be the big reason as to why I want to switch. I know the bow is a big upgrade to factor in, but don't count it because I feel like my damage is enough to do what I'm wanting to, I just can't because I have no sustain and I die way too much. Basically, it will be the last thing I try to upgrade. I know most of my gear is pretty mediocre, but I've been holding off on upgrading because of not wanting to sink too much more currency into this current iteration that I'm running. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by mchawks39 on Apr 5, 2020, 5:48:55 PM
"
mchawks39 wrote:
Hey all, I'm playing a different version this build but wanted see if a ~15 ex budget would be enough to full swap over to this version of the build. My build is way too squishy and has annoying mana problems, so that would be the big reason as to why I want to switch. I know the bow is a big upgrade to factor in, but don't count it because I feel like my damage is enough to do what I'm wanting to, I just can't because I have no sustain and I die way too much. Basically, it will be the last thing I try to upgrade. I know most of my gear is pretty mediocre, but I've been holding off on upgrading because of not wanting to sink too much more currency into this current iteration that I'm running. Thanks for the help.

That's weird. Your gear is looking pretty good, a rare es / eva chest with max life and es as max life would help a lot. Carcass jack is kinda meh TBH, rare chest will also free some resistance to allow you to get -mana cost & maximum ES on your ring slots.

I would also go for cyclopean coil - immunity to ignite & shock helps a ton with our lowish hp.

What are you dying to?

I currently have about 8.8k ehp with 10k evasion and I'm finding it to be very tanky.

You're missing discipline as well which should give you like an extra 700 es.

Replace the skitter bots with discipline you don't really need to run that when you have malevolence.

You need to have - mana cost on rings otherwise you will defo run into mana problems.

Vertex + Enlighten level 4 will help a bit as well and they are a bit more affordable now.

Missing flesh & stone which makes you tankier.

Missing the CWDT & IC set up which helps with tankiness too
Last edited by Shinyshield on Apr 5, 2020, 6:29:54 PM
Ty for the build...

For now:
Spoiler

Working on a new bow. Congratz for u 40/40
"
That's weird. Your gear is looking pretty good, a rare es / eva chest with max life and es as max life would help a lot. Carcass jack is kinda meh TBH, rare chest will also free some resistance to allow you to get -mana cost & maximum ES on your ring slots.

I would also go for cyclopean coil - immunity to ignite & shock helps a ton with our lowish hp.

What are you dying to?

I currently have about 8.8k ehp with 10k evasion and I'm finding it to be very tanky.

Replace the skitter bots with discipline you don't really need to run that when you have malevolence.

You need to have - mana cost on rings otherwise you will defo run into mana problems.

Vertex + Enlighten level 4 will help a bit as well and they are a bit more affordable now.

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed response, that definitely exceeded my expectation haha. Yeah I'm sitting just over 11k evasion and the build feels really great when I'm able to keep my Elusive and Phasing up. If I do happen to get RNG'd and I lose a ghost shroud stack, then I'll pretty much get one shot by just about anything. That's where most of my deaths come from. And yeah I'm only at 5.5k ehp which is definitely a problem, so hopefully discipline and a new chest can help that out. Do you think I should respec my passives to be more like this iteration of the build? Thanks again for the detailed response, this has me excited to play this build again.
"
mchawks39 wrote:
"

What are you dying to?

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed response, that definitely exceeded my expectation haha. Yeah I'm sitting just over 11k evasion and the build feels really great when I'm able to keep my Elusive and Phasing up. If I do happen to get RNG'd and I lose a ghost shroud stack, then I'll pretty much get one shot by just about anything. That's where most of my deaths come from. And yeah I'm only at 5.5k ehp which is definitely a problem, so hopefully discipline and a new chest can help that out. Do you think I should respec my passives to be more like this iteration of the build? Thanks again for the detailed response, this has me excited to play this build again.

No worries!

Happy to help.

Defo worth a respec.

Took a glance at your tree and off my head you can use thread of hope to bypass phase acrobatics and save a few points - also lets you directly slot into hunters gambit and silent steps.

If you go this build you can respec out of the frenzy charge stuff as you won't be getting them without unnatural instinct. Will also help with your stat requirements as you're getting a ton of dex nodes down there (mainly for immunity with coil)

Don't think Hasunic has updated his POB yet but theres a new cluster jewel option towards the top which gets us a fat damage increase.

https://pastebin.com/P9bTQLmj

This is my tree at the moment - haven't ticked wither stats or messed with the configuration atm.

Also need to get new flasks as I don't need staunching & Freeze and Chill but I'll do that at some point lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info