[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

How good is aspect of the spider for TR? it kind of messes the mana reservation up since it can't be put with enlighten. Does it interact or interfere with wither and the hinder cluster touch of cruelty? Can take another cluster then I guess?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jul 13, 2020, 6:02:17 AM
in real gameplay there is no situation when bosses stand still and let you stack spider debuff on them

trash mobs die instantly without it anyway

malevolence + skitterbots for damage
flesh and stone for defence
best combination imho

but if you pob warrior you can use spider instead of flesh and stone for larger dps numbers
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 13, 2020, 7:22:15 AM
"
Sonidox wrote:
dash main problem is double use with second wind, i dashed to sirus's storms couple of times and switched to flame dash + second wind for better cooldown recovery
Dunno about that, never had the issue myself, had some issues with dash rubberbanding backwards though esp. in lab, but I heard it's just latency problem and affects other movement skills too.

Biggest problem with dash is it doesn't go through some specific impassable terrains so I always have a spare blink arrow on secondary bar just to bypass that problem.

"
zz9za wrote:
In reason why you're using Flame Dash instead of Dash? Isn't Dash just straight up better these days?
Use what you like, it's personal preference. Some ppl use smoke mine or withering step in their setups too. Withering step doesn't pass through gaps though so you need flame dash or blink arrow to circumvent that.
Having tried Crusader's explode i have to say it feels so unbelievably weak compared to a "unspeakable gifts" on a large cluster jewel.

Last season i used 2 cluster jewels one of them had "unspeakable gifts" and it made clearing maps a joke.

This season the addition of Elusive on the tree and glorious vanity - doryani (gives us around 1k ES) on the tree makes it kinda hard to reach 2 cluster jewels setup and the use of cluster jewel with unspeakable gifts (suffix) makes us pass on unholy grace (suffix) which is a big dps loss..

Welcoming your thoughts on it :)
You don't need more clearing speed. You need to remove corpses for increased survivability.

10 or 20% is not reliable enough to remove corpses.

I don't like glorious vanity on a build thst already has high es.

Your defences against one hits are weakened and your eHP sustain in long fights are worse because hp regen are abysmally small on trickster making ES recharge a much better choice if you don't leech lide.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
Hasunic wrote:
You don't need more clearing speed. You need to remove corpses for increased survivability.

10 or 20% is not reliable enough to remove corpses.

I don't like glorious vanity on a build thst already has high es.

Your defences against one hits are weakened and your eHP sustain in long fights are worse because hp regen are abysmally small on trickster making ES recharge a much better choice if you don't leech lide.

What do you mean remove corpses?

Dunno about the glorious vanity it felt like a big defensive increase when i added it and it still does but maybe that's just me.

Personally i die less and Sirus A8 feels like a joke since i added it although probably tier 3-4 harvest bosses are a bigger danger than Sirus.
dont you oneshot kill whole packs with CA? why you need explode chest

i can even kill conquerors with only CA now
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/678447754

should try A8 Sirus too i think
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 13, 2020, 11:25:01 AM
"
Sonidox wrote:
dont you oneshot kill whole packs with CA? why you need explode chest

i can even kill conquerors with only CA now
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/678447754

should try A8 Sirus too i think

I don't use CA, I stopped using it when i got to around T15-16.

Well i removed glorious vanity like Hasunic recommended and equipped a large cluster jewel with unspeakable gifts (i only use unspeakable gifts on it).

I was missing the way i cleared delirium and legion like i did during delirium, and just did my first delirium run on T16 promenade (without alva) and got 62 splinters which isn't bad.
"

Things like porcupines or the explosive cockroaches in delve, if you have any form of corpse explode afaik their on-death effects will be cancelled.

Last season I played with sporeguard (thanks to herald stackers it dropped below 50c cost, now it's 2,5ex lul) and it has some form of corpse explode and it was great for getting rid of corpse explosions that somehow always killed me in the past. It wasn't that reliable for porcupines but tbh I don't think high evasion build especially a ranged one should have problem with that, it's mostly melee who get blown to the face by spikes.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"

Things like porcupines or the explosive cockroaches in delve, if you have any form of corpse explode afaik their on-death effects will be cancelled.

Last season I played with sporeguard (thanks to herald stackers it dropped below 50c cost, now it's 2,5ex lul) and it has some form of corpse explode and it was great for getting rid of corpse explosions that somehow always killed me in the past. It wasn't that reliable for porcupines but tbh I don't think high evasion build especially a ranged one should have problem with that, it's mostly melee who get blown to the face by spikes.

I see ty m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info