anyone else like getting their organs sucked

suck my vital metamorph organs out of my ass with a hoover
What's better than roses on a piano?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Political and religious discussion banned, but

this is fine.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 21, 2019, 12:09:32 PM
My PMs say
"
Your Post in "anyone else like getting their organs sucked" has been quoted.
Hmm. I can't be sure whether the post was insulting me, but if it was, I wish it wasn't moderated so severely that I can't even partially discern its message.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 21, 2019, 3:55:39 PM
"
Hydrangeas on the floor of the Colosseum.

Bamboozled!

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
wut
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My PMs say
"
Your Post in "anyone else like getting their organs sucked" has been quoted.
Hmm. I can't be sure whether the post was insulting me, but if it was, I wish it wasn't moderated so severely that I can't even partially discern its message.

yeah it was insulting you for wanting to discuss politics and religion on a fucking video game forum lmao
I'd also like a trade-enabled RPG with legit action gameplay, but I seldom get what I want.
at least you're not letting someone suck your eye since that's a thing now apparently
"
Blazenosto wrote:
at least you're not letting someone suck your eye since that's a thing now apparently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info