[3.9] Explosive Arrow Trickster. Facetank t15 metamorphs and guardians

Are there any good quiver corruptions I could look into for this build?
deleted message
Last edited by mrMurtag on Dec 21, 2019, 9:13:33 PM
"
Sendan wrote:
Are there any good quiver corruptions I could look into for this build?

+1 arrows is basically 20% more damage
Hi,
I currently have a trickster and might re-route it to this

I dont have half the equipment you are showing for the build, just curious on how usable the build is with random in slot equipment for now ?

i saw that quill rain is cheap and atziri splendour too just wondering for the rest?

thanks
What route should I start with the skill tree? And at what level do I start using EA
"
DrillahKillah wrote:
Hi,
I currently have a trickster and might re-route it to this

I dont have half the equipment you are showing for the build, just curious on how usable the build is with random in slot equipment for now ?

i saw that quill rain is cheap and atziri splendour too just wondering for the rest?

thanks

I did this as a league start with SSF gear until maps aside from quillrain. It works well with garbage gear, just needs the quillrain
update: lvl91, facetanking and farming t16 metamorphs, clearspeed is also pretty good.

my gear:

Opinion: The build is insane for what it costs. It's super tanky and with a little bit of investment can facetank t16 metamorphs. It might not be the best build to deal with sirus but it can definitely take him down if you know the fight well. Thanks for sharing the build with us megamon69 :)
What is link priority for EA? Only have 5L Quill Rain atm
Hi,
Maybe is basic but could you give me any advice item and tree path for leveling?
In the other hand what is sugest ascendancy point order to allocate?

Thanksss
IGN Now with MssDeath
at least someone killed elder with this build or uber elder, shaper, cirus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info