[3.11] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin | Most content Viable

"
KingSlayer101 wrote:
How does Energy from Within work? Like isnt the current socket placement bad?

Converts life nodes to ES nodes. Current placement is good.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Blood Magic(20) + Blasphemy(20) + Conductivity(20) + Herald of Thunder(20)

How do I activate Blasphemy as an Aura since Herald of Thunder also uses it and I have no health to activate that.
"
KingSlayer101 wrote:
Blood Magic(20) + Blasphemy(20) + Conductivity(20) + Herald of Thunder(20)

How do I activate Blasphemy as an Aura since Herald of Thunder also uses it and I have no health to activate that.

You need to have all of the mana reservation nodes on the tree and blood magic on lvl20 (or mayve 19 at least).
Use orb of storms + curse on hit + conductivity for now.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
What do you think about the new Armor Ivory Tower?

Or is Shavronnes the bis?
Very curious to see videos of this build in action, I love Arc and Cyclone so it should be super pleasing to watch :-)
"
Very curious to see videos of this build in action, I love Arc and Cyclone so it should be super pleasing to watch :-)

Currently lvl 64, can only run low tier map

My gear is trash also, but i can show you playstyle

Something like
Last edited by MrMedoed on Dec 16, 2019, 1:01:09 PM
"
What do you think about the new Armor Ivory Tower?

Or is Shavronnes the bis?

Ivory tower is good for chars with MoM iirc. Shavs BiS.
"
thomzon wrote:

Will post tomorrow morning.
Hello, very fun build :)

Currently level 60 with it, and apart from the fact that it's quite fragile without the third ascendancy, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Unfortunately, I also find it quite lacking in single target damage. Is it still the case for you with good gear? Do you have a better single target spell to advice for bossing?

Thanks for the build!
"
SoulGin wrote:
Hello, very fun build :)

Currently level 60 with it, and apart from the fact that it's quite fragile without the third ascendancy, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Unfortunately, I also find it quite lacking in single target damage. Is it still the case for you with good gear? Do you have a better single target spell to advice for bossing?

Thanks for the build!

For map bossing a 5L with all the auras and Pain Attunement will be sufficient. Even for the league bosses (the exiles) as I've killed them in yellow maps as well with no problem (5L). A 6L will probably be required for proper Metamorph killing. Remember that Arc is a spell and as such requires gem levels to deal more damage. That's why lvl21 is recommended. I'm gonna stream now + I uploaded a video (link in the forum guide). So check any of that out if you wanna see it in action :)

Thank you for checking the build out!
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 17, 2019, 5:35:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info