[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

"
ExileDoc wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
did some repathing. It is actually Better to have ivory tower than shavs when going low life. (please don't let this increase the price of ivory tower currently about 15c)

Shavs - repathed your tree Xiipher
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/tfbAuu7r

ivory tower
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/u7deAYcf

Grabbing heart of flame. You can swap that out for more mana (which translates to chaos life with Ivory Tower) and grab the mine/mana reservation nodes near volatile mines. Which would be helpful with the mana/chaos interaction from the chest.

with IT I was able to grab influence instead of needing the 6% from sovereignty

in both I added for AoE

The question is if enough mana could be gained for this to be good enough for the chaos mitigation.

Here is another tree removing heart of flame and adding some mana for more defense
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gSMxb9xX

i got ivory tower for 7ex since shav fked me up and used 4ex in fusing no luck when i sold it the guy used 4 fusing and it's 6 linked T_T

i'm new to the game only played betrayl < not sure of my spellings xD

was my first and most fun league even tho i was really lost and didn't know what to do

now i have better understanding of the game and enjoying it

but i wanna know what i'm losing when swaping to your build or durimon final build ?

i copy paste his youtube version he didn't post the one b4 his final build

when i was using highland of innocense staff i was really struglling at maps waiting for an update but nothing checked his youtube and cuz i love Korea i understand what he's saying most of the time cuz i watched alot of KDrama xDD

and got the update i needed and used cheap altrenatives and i 1 shot them ez xD but also get 1 shoted ++ bad in full team solo is ez mode ez life 1 shot everything

no problems so far but i hate dying xD i think i lost 3 lvls worth of xp xD
and the final build just expensive

this is my POB : https://pastebin.com/mmH4bPk3

in the final build i'm losing about 160k dps from my currnet build i have in PoB

but yours i'm losing around 900k dps

idk if pob doesn't really show the actual dps or something i really don't know anything in regard of that .

and in the final build the diff between ES is not that huge compared to the dps loss

so please show me da wae what i'm missing ? is it the same dps but pob can't calculate mines ?

sry for my bad english ++ the walls of text .

Check for Cheaper Version with hp 4900 also on my guide. Thanks!

I posted those shav and ivory tower pob’s to spark some conversation about affordable ES alternatives. You can see in my character I have not switched to this just yet.

Shavs is expensive, especially 6link and if one can afford it then that is the easiest to work with as it makes everything hit ES (like life builds). Ivory Tower is like chaos MoM so you still need to have investment in mana. I haven’t run enough numbers to see what kind of mana regen would be needed to mitigate chaos degen.

Shavs allows you to reserve life and mana but ivory tower may (depending on mana pool and regen) only allow life reservation so you have enough mana for burst chaos hits.

If others would like to chime in that would be great. For now, if anyone needs a working template either stick with OP build or use this idea to fashion their own ES as it is not 100% complete
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Dec 24, 2019, 10:10:56 AM
Trying for a CI PF miner myself, with minimal currency investment after gearing up my other character. Just got to maps yesterday.

Still using Astramentis as a crutch for my low stats, to be replaced eventually. Also looking to get a Energy from Within to socket into the Melding area.

Any cheap improvements you guys can suggest is appreciated.
I played this build as my league starter, i got to around start of red maps, only issue is my low life pool of ~3-4k, you mentioned to switch to low life and energy shield now. Is it possible to switch to low life with ~5 ex or less? also you mentioned that ball lightning is better, so i should just switch my gems to that for better bossing and clear?
"
RazorGnome wrote:
I played this build as my league starter, i got to around start of red maps, only issue is my low life pool of ~3-4k, you mentioned to switch to low life and energy shield now. Is it possible to switch to low life with ~5 ex or less? also you mentioned that ball lightning is better, so i should just switch my gems to that for better bossing and clear?

Ball Lightning is outstanding for single target, but piss poor for clear. Normally people do arc and use a 6L or go Tremor for BL. PF is still very strong regardless but I haven't hit red maps yet on this char (been procrastinating a lot). A cheap but reasonable 6L if going ES is Infernal Mantle even without going AoF since it adds crit, extra fire damage gained as chaos, fire damage, +1 to fire skills socketed in it and comes with an OK'ish amount of ES to boot. I got lucky and bought a +2 to duration corrupted 6L IM for 1EX yesterday.

I do think CI or even LL ES with chaos res is necessary for this patch, too much chaos damage going around so mitigating it as much as possible is necessary.

LVL 90
Continuing to clear my Atlas.
No issue right now i m doing T15-T16 very well
i switched flammability to assasin's mark and run it with blasphemy (easy clearing map with only 5 mines on the ground).
IGN:Sirdec
How do you get 9000 ES with this build (assuming not mirrored gear or crazy investments)?

Also I'm unsure about what weapon to use.
1. shield + wand (extra ES) or just double wands?
2. tremor rod (7 link)
3. martyr (will the fire damage be better than tremor?)

I think double wand has the highest DPS potential though but wand+shield the best defensive option?
Switch to off-hand weapon for bossing maybe?

Is Purifying Flame really better than Pyroclast? Is damages faster but isn't Pyro more boss damage?
Last edited by silverdash on Dec 26, 2019, 8:43:22 AM
Where should we go skills on leveling ? i started just now? which skills one by one can you tell please?
Idk what i'm doing wrong but my dps is insanely low for some reason. Can you take a look at my POB?

https://pastebin.com/LXW64e3R

Thanks in advance.
"
Xazrael2 wrote:
Where should we go skills on leveling ? i started just now? which skills one by one can you tell please?

Bottom of the first post is what I followed.

I only have about 4K life and am in tier 5 maps. Kinda squishy. I don’t have my cwdt setup. Think I will go ES with CI until I can 6link my ivory tower or get a shavs. Got a corrupted 6l infernal mantel for cheap
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info