[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
MarkArne wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
HI, can someone take a look on my build, i tryed to make the premium build but it feels like his dmg is so low and i die ALOT ^^

Did i do something wrong ?

I can see two things, maybe you wanna think about those:

1) Faster projectiles is bad for our single target damage, because we want all 4 Ice Nova explosions to hit the target. If your frostbolts are too fast your 3rd and 4th Ice Nova procs on them will not hit the target anymore. Can be good for clearing maps but for bosses it is very bad imo.

2) You do not have a mana flask so you might run out of mana from a couple of hits and not be able to recover the mana in time before the next hits. With MoM you always wanna be 100% mana.

THX it helped alot.. BUT im still not there, when i see the videos, the bosses go down so much faster the i can do, seemes like i still lag a lot af dmg.

Plz Give feedback on my build and/or upgrade. Thanks.

Do you actually have aspect of the cat somewhere?
"
theanax wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:

THX it helped alot.. BUT im still not there, when i see the videos, the bosses go down so much faster the i can do, seemes like i still lag a lot af dmg.

Plz Give feedback on my build and/or upgrade. Thanks.

Do you actually have aspect of the cat somewhere?

Yes, he does have it on his boots.

@MarkArne Your ring, helmet, gloves, belt and rare jewels provide little to no dps at all. You can see my gear for reference what you might like to pick up. For jewels you want crit multi and cast speed, which stand out against all the other damage mods.
I think i pushed this as far as I want to. Still some things I oculd do (switching skyforths)but at this point in the league I kind of feel like I want to give something else a whirl. Respectable clear speed, devastating metamorphs/bosses in one cast of frost bolt and then hammering nova. Thanks for the great build + guide

"
Last edited by Menacetech on Jan 24, 2020, 10:48:07 PM
i had an inspired learning drop a couple days ago and sold it for 10ex! thank god i recognized it before vendoring it since my loot filter shows it as a regular unique jewel. i guess there's no way to ID it?

and no joke...i just had another one drop. so i decided to try it out. i respecced frost walker into instability for an extra power charge and the 4th notable. my cold res is a little low but it's feeling pretty OP

Most fun build I’ve played since MS Jugg! All content down this league except for UElder (I cant dodge haha). 39/40 challenges working on a few more lab chests and then done.

For labs, I swapped out:
Warped Timepiece w/ Fleetfooted anoint
Bronn’s Lithe 5l for cold snap 1 shot trash
Onslaught Support on flame dash for 1 shot trash + move speed
Double Quicksilver flask sub out Sulphur

Wouldn’t be able to do all this with other builds I have tried. Thanks for the guide!
hey man, just wanted to say thanks for this build.

i'm always sceptical about people saying "super tanky with 10m dps" etc but with this build it's actually true, it's by far the strongest build I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

I had a bit of a struggle getting started with the heavy mana cost that the frostbolt / ice nova combo consumes and not having a lot of ES but after doing uber lab all of those issues went away with the huge ES boost and huge mana cost reduction.

really awesome build, thanks for sharing!

PS I haven't even had a look at the premium build yet, but I've had no issues at all doing all the highest level content with just the standard build. yes the damage isn't one shotting bosses like in the video but the damage is still extremely good for how tanky it is.
Last edited by jimmate on Jan 26, 2020, 4:35:00 PM
Hi everyone. With Farrul's Fur (6 socket), can it be 4 linked (Righteous Fire, Smoke Mine, Frost Bomb and Increased Duration). Leaving Precision and Flame Dash unlinked?
Last edited by SkimmyBoy on Jan 27, 2020, 7:56:47 AM
"
SkimmyBoy wrote:
Hi everyone. With Farrul's Fur (6 socket), can it be 4 linked (Righteous Fire, Smoke Mine, Frost Bomb and Increased Duration). Leaving Precision and Flame Dash unlinked?

yes that can work. aslong as frost bomb + vaal righteous fire have increased duration linked the other 3 can be put in sockets with no links.
finally leveled awakened cold damage to 5 and picked up an awakened spell echo. i respecced snowforge into arcane capacitor since my crit chance is great without it. i got a watcher's eye with "gain flask charge on crit" and it feels like a huge upgrade to be able to spam flasks. my tankiness, clear speed and boss damage feel so much better.

i tried inspired learning out for a while but decided not to use it since its very erratic and makes it hard to get into a rhythm. also there's some monster mod that teleports you to inside of mobs, which is pretty scary.

i'm feeling pretty maxed out but plan to keep pushing this build. next upgrades on the list: helmet craft, glove craft, and maybe 6L farruls and get an awakened curse on hit with frostbite.

anyone have any recommendations to make my build tankier? even though fire is my highest resistance i'm really squishy to burning damage. anyone else have that problem?

"
qaizr wrote:
finally leveled awakened cold damage to 5 and picked up an awakened spell echo. i respecced snowforge into arcane capacitor since my crit chance is great without it. i got a watcher's eye with "gain flask charge on crit" and it feels like a huge upgrade to be able to spam flasks. my tankiness, clear speed and boss damage feel so much better.

i tried inspired learning out for a while but decided not to use it since its very erratic and makes it hard to get into a rhythm. also there's some monster mod that teleports you to inside of mobs, which is pretty scary.

i'm feeling pretty maxed out but plan to keep pushing this build. next upgrades on the list: helmet craft, glove craft, and maybe 6L farruls and get an awakened curse on hit with frostbite.

anyone have any recommendations to make my build tankier? even though fire is my highest resistance i'm really squishy to burning damage. anyone else have that problem?

you could possibly craft "of dousing" on your mana flask, makes immune to ignite and removes burning upon use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info