[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

what rings do you recommend now that I think we can't get flat cold on shaper base ?
edit: nevermind it seems you still can get those on rings.

On another note what is the interaction with cold snap ? Is it mostly for the dot dps ?
Last edited by AAZgurf on Dec 21, 2019, 1:21:19 PM
"

On another note what is the interaction with cold snap ? Is it mostly for the dot dps ?

It's not at all for the dot dps, which is very low as we aren't building around it. It's for "enemies in chilling areas have cold damage taken increased by chill effect". It's also great for insta-applying blind and chill, not to mention getting frenzy charges.

Guys, this is one of my fav builds ever, and I've played many over the years being a total altaholic. Usually I lose interest and get the reroll itch....this build I'm pushing all the way.
Much tank, very dps.
"

Guys, this is one of my fav builds ever, and I've played many over the years being a total altaholic. Usually I lose interest and get the reroll itch....this build I'm pushing all the way.
Much tank, very dps.

Yup having a blast so far. It's not the tankiest build and it's not the best single target damage build but it's a really good compromise of both things.

To answer someone who asked earlier the build isn't the tankiest but don't get it wrong with the guy who answered :

"

It's not a tanky build. Arguably strongest "tank" mechanic is dodge + ES 10k+.

You have 10k EHP, endurance charge with added mitigations (conviction of power), phase acrobatics, 33/23 attack/spell block, life leech, ES leech, 20-25% evade chance, you're not in melee range and chill/freeze stuff. That seems pretty tanky to me.

Last edited by ploxirion on Dec 21, 2019, 2:36:27 PM
^

10k ehp, endurance charges, leech, chill, freeze, 30% spell dodge, 33% block, 23% spell block, CWDT Steel Skin....what more do you want to call it tanky? Go Jugg or Champ? That's a pretty huge trade off lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 21, 2019, 2:21:46 PM
What is the best way to color The Perfect Form?, seems impossible to do it just with just chromatics, help is appreciated!
Well, yes, Jugg or Occultist. It depends who do you compare with and what.
I am using dodge in my build more, so really feeling fine with just 4.2k life at red maps.

I also got this yesterday:

Thinking if Pandemonius would give me anything more than this...if I would successfully corrupt it to talisman with good implicit.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Dec 21, 2019, 4:27:54 PM
"
kaiij wrote:
What is the best way to color The Perfect Form?, seems impossible to do it just with just chromatics, help is appreciated!

I think people greatly misinterpret 6L on Perfect Form, you don't even need it...it is for debuf not damage.
"
kaiij wrote:

I think OP said: get 4 blue, then use vorici 1-3 Whites until you hit one of the 2 non-blues

"

Thinking if Pandemonius would give me anything more than this...if I would successfully corrupt it to talisman with good implicit.

Pandemonius gives you more damage and permablind, it was the upgrade i felt the most i think

"
"
kaiij wrote:

I think people greatly misinterpret 6L on Perfect Form, you don't even need it...it is for debuf not damage.

True. You dont need it at all, managed to kill awakener with Arctic Armor, Flame Dash, Frostbomb and Smoke Mine in the chest soo..
Last edited by Celdro on Dec 21, 2019, 4:50:23 PM
Hi All,

Awesome build! Love it so far.

In the Standard Build tree, near Glorious Vanity jewel, there are 2 major attrib nodes Str and Dex. If i socket in GV, the Dex node makes sense (32% inc cold dmg + cold leech), but the Str node swaps to fire buff node. If i understand it correctly this is not needed... or am I missing something here?
"
z0grim wrote:
Hi All,

Awesome build! Love it so far.

In the Standard Build tree, near Glorious Vanity jewel, there are 2 major attrib nodes Str and Dex. If i socket in GV, the Dex node makes sense (32% inc cold dmg + cold leech), but the Str node swaps to fire buff node. If i understand it correctly this is not needed... or am I missing something here?

Its random which nodes you get when you socket in Glorious vanity, so yeah in your case you shouldnt take the fire node
Last edited by Celdro on Dec 21, 2019, 6:35:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info