Concern/Suggestion about delay in releasing blight (anointment)

"
dementedace1 wrote:
Does this mean we are not getting metamorphosis or is blight going to standard im confused by this

blight is going to standard.

What he's referring to is blight was originally not going to be implemented on console (during metamorph league) due to performance issues. Jeff and the team are now reporting that they have optimized blight encounters to cause less issues, and will now have them included during the metamorph launch.

It's great news for console players because annointments are going to be huge.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
After investigation and trying some drastic changes internally, we're going to be keeping Blight enabled on consoles. We've reduced the amount of monsters in regular Blight encounters by 50%, and 70% in blighted maps, these changes ONLY affect console platforms. These will go live with the launch of 3.9.0 on console.

Thank you!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
After investigation and trying some drastic changes internally, we're going to be keeping Blight enabled on consoles. We've reduced the amount of monsters in regular Blight encounters by 50%, and 70% in blighted maps, these changes ONLY affect console platforms. These will go live with the launch of 3.9.0 on console.

That's really a more than welcomed news.
Happy to hear that we are still playing the same game as everyone else on pc.

Good job.
Chat and guilds when ?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Thank you Jeff! Not only for finding a solution for us which is very much appreciated, but also for the communication!

Honestly this was the last piece of the puzzle to fall into place for this to be my most hyped season yet!
Last edited by megajenius on Dec 13, 2019, 7:57:58 AM
This is great news! I am much more excited about the league now. I hope you all continue with console changes and quality of life improvements; we need a lot of them.
Last edited by Snake45Jackson on Dec 13, 2019, 9:21:36 AM
When console gets love ... I’m not crying you’re crying
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

We're currently trying some drastic changes to the blight encounters on console; The result of these changes will be a substantial reduction to the number of monsters, but will allow us to keep the blight mechanic in-game. We should soon know if this will be sufficient to have the encounters enabled.

THANK YOU!!!! Losing anointments was going to be a major bummer for us because ALL build guides now rely on them. So happy that the team is showing support for console - please keep it up!!!!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Good job as always ;)
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

We're currently trying some drastic changes to the blight encounters on console; The result of these changes will be a substantial reduction to the number of monsters, but will allow us to keep the blight mechanic in-game. We should soon know if this will be sufficient to have the encounters enabled.

Wow, this fix came quicker than I though! Keep up the great work.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info