[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Narberal6amma wrote:
Hello. I am currently using this build as my fun end of league build and having a blast so far. I am just curious on a thing that's been happening quite frequently now. I am always dying by suicide. I do not understand this as I have a watcher's eye with Unaffected by poison to counter the Golden Rule effect. Any idea what I'm missing? Would appreciate responses as this has become quite annoying.

Are you sure you are not just forgetting to actually turn on malevolence? Even though if that did not worked you would probs die instantly as soon as you would attack 1 pack of mobs. Maybe its reflect? With HH you need to stay away from both ele and phys reflect. Or possibly corrupted blood if you dont have immunity to it.

Hey man thanks for the build btw. It's a solid one.
Yes it's not the malevolence I am sure. You could be right on the HH. I haven't really observed the maps but I dont do phys reflect of course. I'll look out if elem reflect kills me with HH. I have corrupted blood immune too. Has this never happened to you? It's stopping my leveling progress quite a bit, kinda annoying.
I am very slowly crafting the gear.I chose blind on hit/phys damage for the wand because i think it's crucial for survivability.

Since we have enough intelligence to craft on a Hubris circlet (I have both helmet with KB enchant), is Lion pelt really better for evade than Energy shield (we use immortal ambition) ?
Last edited by okami29 on Sep 4, 2020, 2:28:33 AM
hi.Can this build do mod 50% avoid poison, blind, bleeding?
"
okami29 wrote:
I am very slowly crafting the gear.I chose blind on hit/phys damage for the wand because i think it's crucial for survivability.

Since we have enough intelligence to craft on a Hubris circlet (I have both helmet with KB enchant), is Lion pelt really better for evade than Energy shield (we use immortal ambition) ?

Well Hubris is alright with Immortal Ambition but Immortal Ambition is really only useful for HH and there the extra tiny bit of ES on helmet do not really matters that much.

"
VABcuzOfLucy wrote:
hi.Can this build do mod 50% avoid poison, blind, bleeding?

Yes, but I wouldnt recommend doing that, as its literally 50% damage loss so its kind of annoying (and also scaled from awakening bonus so even more).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello again!

I actually managed to reach maps after leveling using the new leveling guide.

I had:
-A manually crafted wand (using vendor recipe) with T7 phys% and added flat from bench.
-A shield with life and some resist
-Two 4 links for the Bladefall & Bladeblast setup:
(Spellslinger, Bladefall, Spell Cascade, Poisson)
(Spellslinger, Blade Blast, Deadly Ailments, Poisson)
-Some rings with more flat phys

The damage was ok but I thought it could've been better but not sure.

I got to maps in the end and bought the uniques from the "Stater" section of the PoB to simulate a bit how it would be. I found I have a lot of mana issues. I could throw a few KB before totally running out of mana.
(I have crafted the -6 mana non-channeling skills)

Any suggestions on how to counter this? Perhaps I am under leveled (currently lvl 60)

Thanks a lot!
I can confirm that this build with HH and poison sextant can run 100% delirius map with double beyond.However I had a lot of crashes, I don't know if it's because of the poisons or the mobs (90%+ pack size in Burial chambers), maybe I should reduce the pack size to see if there are less crashes.
Also you need to move a lot to avoid enemy hits (but it's okay with poison speed+phasing)
Last edited by okami29 on Sep 5, 2020, 4:41:26 PM
"
okami29 wrote:
I can confirm that this build with HH and poison sextant can run 100% delirius map with double beyond.However I had a lot of crashes, I don't know if it's because of the poisons or the mobs (90%+ pack size in Burial chambers), maybe I should reduce the pack size to see if there are less crashes.
Also you need to move a lot to avoid enemy hits (but it's okay with poison speed+phasing)

Yea the packsize is def an issue. I was close to crashing sometimes even without that and actually started to crash in party with aurabot.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Great build as always, will miss Harvest.

"
livejamie
For anyone interested to see a FULL video of 100% delirium fractured double beyond map (93% pack size), with Harbinger of this build with HH and Poison sextant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJ7PS7I3CY

Usually i have 0 exalt orb, having 4 in this map is not what happens, I was insanely lucky.
I died 2 or 3 times I don't remember.
20min including looting time.
So on average it's barely profitable (I show the loot at the end of the video and remove the exalt that don't drop on average).

Use DirectX instead of Vulkan to avoid crashing.
Last edited by okami29 on Sep 15, 2020, 3:37:49 PM
Since spellslinger leveling is dead, how would you level this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info