[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hi, so I just picked up this build because it looks pretty damn fun. I'm about a week into PoE so I'm still pretty nooby, even with a build guide to follow. One thing I don't really understand currently is how to utilize the different spells optimally.

I'm currently lv 41 and Have not switched over to Power Siphon just yet, but using the Kinetic Blast/Bladefall spell slinger. The damage I'm doing is ok, but what I don't get is how to use the other spells.

When should I be casting wither? It seems that the cast time isn't fast enough to weave between KBs, so do I cast them before or after? The same thing with Despair and enduring cry, I don't really understand when to use them. Not just that but also there are so many things to bind that I find it particularly hard. Yet when I watch the montage videos at the end of the build guide, they seem to only be using the main attack and nothing else so should I be disregarding the other spell?

I'm just a little unsure and if anyone can shine a bit of light onto my confusion that would be great!
"
SJwastaken wrote:
Hi, so I just picked up this build because it looks pretty damn fun. I'm about a week into PoE so I'm still pretty nooby, even with a build guide to follow. One thing I don't really understand currently is how to utilize the different spells optimally.

I'm currently lv 41 and Have not switched over to Power Siphon just yet, but using the Kinetic Blast/Bladefall spell slinger. The damage I'm doing is ok, but what I don't get is how to use the other spells.

When should I be casting wither? It seems that the cast time isn't fast enough to weave between KBs, so do I cast them before or after? The same thing with Despair and enduring cry, I don't really understand when to use them. Not just that but also there are so many things to bind that I find it particularly hard. Yet when I watch the montage videos at the end of the build guide, they seem to only be using the main attack and nothing else so should I be disregarding the other spell?

I'm just a little unsure and if anyone can shine a bit of light onto my confusion that would be great!

Most of debuffs (wither/despair etc) are used only on bosses, e.g you place wither totems down at start of boss fight, curse the boss with despair and then you start attacking. And for enduring cry, you use it when you need it, its basically pseudo life flask, so use it when your hp is getting low or when you are getting hit by stuff.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hello I am considering creating a character for farming 100% delirium maps with sextant poison, I was wondering if it was a good idead to use this build for that purpose ?

If yes what should I change to make it better for this purpose ?
For example, usually explode chest (with additional curse - for temporal chains+ despair- and +attack crit) gives good dps because of the explosion that kill other mobs scales with the poison sextant +1200% damage for 36% life damage and some survivability because it avoid some on death effects.But here the chest gives also great survivability so i don't know what would be the best choice.

I saw that ttl use a chest with explode/ frenzy/ Physical damage taken as cold, is that what would be the BiS explode chest ?

PS: It would have been cool to see a 100% delirium video with poison sextant (I only found a 80% delirium with poison or 100% without poison sextant).

Also is there a HoGM master video?

For the Wand, isn't 20% Blind on hit really great for survivability (minor Dps loss) ?
Last edited by okami29 on Aug 18, 2020, 3:12:31 PM
"
okami29 wrote:
Hello I am considering creating a character for farming 100% delirium maps with sextant poison, I was wondering if it was a good idead to use this build for that purpose ?

If yes what should I change to make it better for this purpose ?
For example, usually explode chest (with additional curse - for temporal chains+ despair- and +attack crit) gives good dps because of the explosion that kill other mobs scales with the poison sextant +1200% damage for 36% life damage and some survivability because it avoid some on death effects.But here the chest gives also great survivability so i don't know what would be the best choice.

I saw that ttl use a chest with explode/ frenzy/ Physical damage taken as cold, is that what would be the BiS explode chest ?

PS: It would have been cool to see a 100% delirium video with poison sextant (I only found a 80% delirium with poison or 100% without poison sextant).

Also is there a HoGM master video?

For the Wand, isn't 20% Blind on hit really great for survivability (minor Dps loss) ?

Hi. Check my current character, that setup is purely for farming 100% delirium maps (NinetyNineFarmingBTW). The belt slot is HH, but I have it on other char atm. And yes, it is very good for Delirium map farming. That glorious vanity I have is immortal ambition to overleech to ES from HH (and its divined to have wither on hit on Arcane Vision). You can skip HH if you dont have it, then you also don't want Immortal Ambition, but you probs want Divine Flesh instead (as we cap it easily with like 1 shot of KB and Golden Rule).

For BiS explode chest, again check my char, imo BIS is temple mod + crafted life and explody (fairly expensive to craft, around 30ex worth of phys add/remove at minimum) as we dont really need other mods on body.

And for vid for 100% delirious maps, well, it can get pretty laggy but here is short example:

https://streamable.com/hp17gn
My builds:
My site:
Thank you for this video.
So you don't think that additional curse is worth it (because temporal chain increase poison duration by 40% = multiplicative with other poison duration buffs) ?

Also I don't know what is the temple mod you are refering to for the chest ?
is it Tacati suffix :
(31-35)% increased Damage with Poison
Adds (23-36) to (49-61) Chaos Damage

How did you manage to have 2 crafted mods on you chest without using the suffix "can have up to 3 crafted mods" ?
Last edited by okami29 on Aug 18, 2020, 4:54:05 PM
"
okami29 wrote:
Thank you for this video.
So you don't think that additional curse is worth it (because temporal chain increase poison duration by 40% = multiplicative with other poison duration buffs) ?

Also I don't know what is the temple mod you are refering to for the chest ?
Is it something that allows to have 2 craft ?
I thought we could only have 1 craft or one suffixe with "allows 3 craft" and 2 other crafted mods, how did you manage to have 2 crafted mods wihout having the "allows up to 3 crafted mods" ?

Yea the extra duration is *extremely pointless*. Thanks to noxious strike our poison duration is already ridiculous, so temp chain is really not doing anything.

The temple mod is flat life + increased maximum life hybrid. That counts as flat life for crafting so I was able to craft 8% inc max life on bench on top what ends up being 18% inc max life in total.
My builds:
My site:
ok it's very clear, however it's true that it's a very expensive craft.
Hey, am back,

I managed to hit 400dps wand, its not my final result its wip but hitin double t2 phys flat phys inc is pain in the ass,

Now am crafting boots and not sure about enchant, 16 AS is best for us? or added chaos dmg to atts? or movement speed ?

Also the gloves you usin on your char - these are BIS? or they can be even better?

Thanks <3 .
Hi thedeathbeam,
I plan to carft items for a standard build because I won't have a lot of time before the end of this league butI don't know where I should focus my craft (i have around 40 ex).
I feel like I should focus on the most powerful craft that won't be achievable once Harvest is gone but don't know if it should be the helm/ gloves /chest /wand, what do you think contributes the most to this build ?

The other pieces that I won't craft this league will be achieved in the next even if they won't be Bis.
Using the starter gear in the POB using obliteration the kinetic blast is clearing high tier maps really nicely but the power siphon setup is doing very little damage its taking me maybe 2mins+ to kill any t14+ boss and the kinetic blast seems to do more damage any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info