[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Yeah sorry it helps for noxious strike not toxic delivery, I feel stupid now lol.

Then I have another question, why only 1/3 of poison assassins on poe ninja are using the golden rule?

Do the other 2/3 kill to fast to benefit from the increased duration?
"
Yeah sorry it helps for noxious strike not toxic delivery, I feel stupid now lol.

Then I have another question, why only 1/3 of poison assassins on poe ninja are using the golden rule?

Do the other 2/3 kill to fast to benefit from the increased duration?

Well, it's not a must-have item. It's a QoL thing. If they have high enough attack speed and are chaos-res capped, I can see why they'd pick a different jewel.

On another note, new video up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tioimSgZ4MQ

My first 4-way this league. Melting down most bosses in ~2 seconds.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 8:48:02 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:

Well, it's not a must-have item. It's a QoL thing. If they have high enough attack speed and are chaos-res capped, I can see why they'd pick a different jewel.

On another note, new video up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tioimSgZ4MQ

My first 4-way this league. Melting down most bosses in ~2 seconds.

Like how much attack per second would be enough with 100% hit chance?
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
Spoiler

Easy temple, easy life.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/nKjqZucG

All that's missing now is -chaos res on helmet and chaos damage on belt. I'm in hyper min-maxing mode right now.

Congrats! I have a few questions about my character:

1. I like the mana pool from EB, but I do loose some defense because of this. Is it recommended? Or mana flask is definitely better?

2. Mapping has been amazing, but I don’t feel comfortable fighting tough bosses like Guardians.What should be my next upgrade to make boss fight easier? Envy Aura? life on hit ring?
Got a Sirus to kill : (

3. Why do you use this rare shield? The damage from block looks very insignificant to me.

4. How do you calculate poison dps, do you actually multiply damage per poison with 30 or 40?
I couldn’t get your PoB to 22mil.

Thanks

1. The rule is to always go EB if you're also going MoM. Going Eb alone is not a good idea.

2. Life Gained on Hit is really good for barrage. That's a massive portion of your defenses.

3. Life and resistances + the int I needed after I swapped to double curse setup.

4. Then you must be using regular PoB, not the community fork by LocalIdentity
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks!
How much LOH will be enough to feel comfortable? Possibly facetank?

Also Is it worth to get a second cluster at the wander section?

I got +18 on the ring, some is coming from the tree. In theory, you could facetank Simulacrum wave 20, but given that there's so many explosions it's quite risky to do that for more than 3-5 seconds
Just had to go through the pain of Simulacrum with double boss wave 20, with 100% increased boss AoE. Kosis would just earthquake teleport covering over 50% of the map. And, of course, it was Lioneye's tileset, meaning no space to dodge.

Does anyone know if his teleport slam is an attack or spell?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 12:36:53 PM
Hey, just switched to this build from BV Poison.
Having a great time, except I lost ~60% experience today, I feel very squishy.

I'm level 93 and have ~4400 HP, following Ydoum tree and here's my stuff :

I use a fettle small cluster jewel instead of feast of flesh but I can change.
I'd like to go to at least 5200 HP.
I just realised I'm a bit uncapped in fire and lightning but it's an easy fix.

I guess I should change my ring and shield ? Maybe upgrade my belt ?

Here's my POB if someone want to have a look (my profile is open too) : https://pastebin.com/AN8kmB5q

Thanks in advance for your help
Last edited by Sixtine on Apr 5, 2020, 3:35:28 PM
Spoiler

New power level reached - 24,5mil shaper dps. Melted lvl 83 Drox through his shield. :)
"
Ydoum wrote:
Spoiler

New power level reached - 24,5mil shaper dps. Melted lvl 83 Drox through his shield. :)

Congrats!! That is freaking awesome!

Really happy with my build so far, I love KB! Planning on getting some upgrades soon, I will post a list of that below. Some small survivability issues is priority at the moment although I was able to do Simulacrum with only 2 deaths. In Simulacrum my deaths were due to not sustaining mana at the last 2 waves so mana is a small issue, maybe a cluster jewel to fix?
Spoiler
I can do some rippy maps pretty well and I am working up to doing some harder content. I added in CWDT+Steelskin for an extra layer of defense but it doesn't feel like quit enough at times. I still get 1 shot sometimes in crazy maps or my depth 186 mines but honestly it feels really good so far! Any advice is welcome! Thanks for being here to help out.

Spoiler

Planned upgrades: 20Q all my gems (lul), Despair on Hit gloves, 2 jewel socket cluster to add Haemorrhage and more mana leech.
There's one simple answer to your issue:

That's how we roll.

EDIT: New busted levels of DPS reached: 27,5mil sdps. Oh I can't wait to meet Sirus again; last time I fought him I had 10mil.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 5, 2020, 9:05:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info