[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
MunDane20 wrote:
How easy was it to hit a good wand last league? Already attempted 10 times with Corroded+Metallic+Aberrant combo. The 60% chance mod didnt appear once.

Might need to resort to alt regal for this

last league i hit a upgrade over obliteration in a few tries...this league ive spent over 100c and havent even got something usable.

last league the build was dumb good (sh...this league it's a bit trickier to get goin..

edit: i actually rolled something decent...not as good as id like but hit the
and having the 60
Also I'm realizing having the "60% chance for poisons.." on the wand is hugeee dmg boost.
Last edited by JodsLife on Mar 17, 2020, 6:25:03 PM
I did the wand craft 15 times and got the poison once. the rest of the mods were unusable so it was an instant scour. Went through about 250 alts and settled on a wand with just the poison and crafted flat phys. ~300c down the drain
"
I did the wand craft 15 times and got the poison once. the rest of the mods were unusable so it was an instant scour. Went through about 250 alts and settled on a wand with just the poison and crafted flat phys. ~300c down the drain

I really wonder if they changed the weight of the delve mod. Its at 500 now, does anyone remember if it was higher before? We are getting occurence bonus for the mod from both aberrant and corroded fossil and even at 500 weight it should be plenty, so this is just weird.

EDIT:

So apparently the weight was changed from 2000 to 500.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 18, 2020, 5:23:29 AM
Any cluster notables worth taking? I was working on a similar build and found out that yours is almost 1:1 to my idea.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
Any cluster notables worth taking? I was working on a similar build and found out that yours is almost 1:1 to my idea.

Currently im running Overwhelming Malice, Unspeakable Gifts and Unwaveringly Evil on large cluster, Haemorrhage and Wasting Affliction on medium cluster and Antivenom on small cluster.
"
Ydoum wrote:

I took 2 feast of flesh for smalls, 20 LGOH makes you immortal to anything thats not a one shot in maps

Also using antivenom + golden rule combo for that 100 stack poison.

Clearing t16s fairly comfortably, but delirium is still bullshit in that you just get one shot randomly.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Mar 18, 2020, 10:45:47 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:

For large cluster jewels, I think the best passive mod is the wand damage one. Best notables for it are probably devastator (explode, rare mod), explosive force (explode + phys to chaos), martial prowess, and opportunistic fullisade (crit).

There's also the chaos damage passive which gives you access to overwhelming malice (unholy might) and a couple of +chaos damage notables. That one seems better for ED builds however.

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

I really wonder if they changed the weight of the delve mod. Its at 500 now, does anyone remember if it was higher before? We are getting occurence bonus for the mod from both aberrant and corroded fossil and even at 500 weight it should be plenty, so this is just weird.

EDIT:

So apparently the weight was changed from 2000 to 500.

Wished I knew this before I started trying to craft a wand lol. Spent around 350 chaos and couldn't craft a wand better than obliteration. Might take around 10ex to craft a decent on this league.
"
MunDane20 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Currently im running Overwhelming Malice, Unspeakable Gifts and Unwaveringly Evil on large cluster, Haemorrhage and Wasting Affliction on medium cluster and Antivenom on small cluster.

Yeah, had this one with decent notables lying around and thought it would be okay for now.

1 Added Passive Skill is Overwhelming Malice
1 Added Passive Skill is Unspeakable Gifts
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil

Leveling isn't enjoyable, though. Damage is there, but mana consumption is so high even atziri's foible can't keep up.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
MunDane20 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Yeah, had this one with decent notables lying around and thought it would be okay for now.

1 Added Passive Skill is Overwhelming Malice
1 Added Passive Skill is Unspeakable Gifts
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil

Leveling isn't enjoyable, though. Damage is there, but mana consumption is so high even atziri's foible can't keep up.

Yeah that is why I recommended 6l spellslinger over 6l kinetic bolt in leveling section, 6l KBolt just costs way too much mana when leveling. Honeslty even 3 link will do that is what I used (3l kbolt inside twyzel)
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Cheeky, you checked my char, didn't you? lmao. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info