lel 5x faster internet x'D

"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Lol just noticed today i could get 5x faster internet for just 7,5€ extra each month so guess who downloads with 50mb/s now xD

How much is the fine for posting an """""offensive""""" message on Facebook though? I read how the high court enforcement officers are having to seize property to pay down the debts of people who typed wrong-think on social media because they cant afford the fines.

Lol, I was praising the last school shooter on Facebook and ended up having cops show up at a bunch of friends and relatives houses looking for me. I didn't get a fine. I think you read click-bait lies.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
well that's fcked up! if u dislike someone u could hack him and make him do time in prison lol great system what happened to free speech over there? :')

glad i live don't live there otherwise i might be locked up a long time now x'D

Technically they never had it in the first place. Lessons lessons lessons.
well sucks for them then xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Lol just noticed today i could get 5x faster internet for just 7,5€ extra each month so guess who downloads with 50mb/s now xD

How much is the fine for posting an """""offensive""""" message on Facebook though? I read how the high court enforcement officers are having to seize property to pay down the debts of people who typed wrong-think on social media because they cant afford the fines.

Lol, I was praising the last school shooter on Facebook and ended up having cops show up at a bunch of friends and relatives houses looking for me. I didn't get a fine. I think you read click-bait lies.
lool then ur name fits u well! x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info