lel 5x faster internet x'D

Lol just noticed today i could get 5x faster internet for just 7,5€ extra each month so guess who downloads with 50mb/s now xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 2:26:32 AM
i absolutely hate it when companies update their packages and its significantly better than what you currently use with them for basically the same price yet they don't notify you about the changes.

its good practice to check every 3-6 months just to make sure you're not getting screwed.

you could also give em a call and ask for retention and try to get free shit/monthly deals by acting like you're pissed off and wanna cancel and stuff
Got Fiber into my neighbourhood finally.
Getting it installed after Xmas.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 10, 2019, 8:48:13 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
you could also give em a call and ask for retention and try to get free shit/monthly deals by acting like you're pissed off and wanna cancel and stuff

I get my wife to do this as she is way more patient than I am.
We do it about once a year, works like a charm.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:25:31 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
i absolutely hate it when companies update their packages and its significantly better than what you currently use with them for basically the same price yet they don't notify you about the changes.

its good practice to check every 3-6 months just to make sure you're not getting screwed.

right! mean i get it it's all about money nothing is about customer service these days<_< still happy i found it and i'm not the person who's gonna ask for free stuff xd mean sure it would work no doubt but yeah :P
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Lol just noticed today i could get 5x faster internet for just 7,5€ extra each month so guess who downloads with 50mb/s now xD

How much is the fine for posting an """""offensive""""" message on Facebook though? I read how the high court enforcement officers are having to seize property to pay down the debts of people who typed wrong-think on social media because they cant afford the fines.
a fine for posting offensive things? well dunno about the us x'D but doubt i could get fined unless i blackmailed or made someone commit suicide i guess?
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:36:31 AM
"
elesham4ever wrote:

Nah its more like you post something on social media that the powers at be consider wrong-think and you can be fined and/or imprisoned. Happens mostly in the UK where they have this law that criminalizes any communication that causes "annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety". The laws been around for almost 20 years and was originally meant to punish overt stalking and harassment but because it was so poorly written (so ill defined and so grossly subjective /cough like PoE's chat policy haha) it now provides certain people a weaponized form of silencing other people whom they don't like.

Anyways I saw the euro currency in your post and thought I'd poke fun at this. :)
well that's fcked up! if u dislike someone u could hack him and make him do time in prison lol great system what happened to free speech over there? :')

glad i live don't live there otherwise i might be locked up a long time now x'D
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:36:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info