[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I tried my best to follow the guide and POB but I still die very easily in yellow or even white map.

https://pastebin.com/8S6p6qgx

As you can see most of my stuff are super budget. But a direction of which item to improve first will be great. (playing on TW server)
"
Nexus625 wrote:
I tried my best to follow the guide and POB but I still die very easily in yellow or even white map.

https://pastebin.com/8S6p6qgx

As you can see most of my stuff are super budget. But a direction of which item to improve first will be great. (playing on TW server)

In my opinion you need some more levels to get more crit strike nodes and lvl your spell gems to lvl 20. You can really feel every lvl you gain on those You also have a lot of extra cold res - that could be turned into life or dmg on items.

Afer that is the big switch to 6-link chest and try to find an upgrade for your wand. Cast speed, Cold dmg to spells and +1 lvl of cold spell gems is quite nice. Also enchants for your boots can boost your dmg a lot.

just try to gain 10 more lvls on lower tier maps and it should improve!

Cant kill Drox in t3 maps with this build. And any mobs (every boss) with Elemental res do huge pain in the ass. Any tips? Just leveled this character and i don't know how to improve my damage. It feels like wasted my time.
"
snowman03 wrote:
Cant kill Drox in t3 maps with this build. And any mobs (every boss) with Elemental res do huge pain in the ass. Any tips? Just leveled this character and i don't know how to improve my damage. It feels like wasted my time.
Your characters are hidden (private).

For frost res be sure to apply frost bomb and frostbite curse debuffs.

On drox be sure to kill banners they give him damage reduction.
"
snowman03 wrote:

I can assure you that this build is strong,it's most likely your gear. Make your characters public so we can see what you have.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
snowman03 wrote:

"
Gulch wrote:
"
snowman03 wrote:

I can assure you that this build is strong,it's most likely your gear. Make your characters public so we can see what you have.

OK. Made profile public.
TBH you should do some basics before you complain about a character, your in t3 with not even Merclab done, Gearwise the only thing you have going for you is a 6l Soulmantle which is good, the rest of your Gear is really not good, your not having any dmg on your neck, your wand has a little multi which is not good on your kind of gear level and a lil spelldmg, your shield doesnt have +1 totem, in which case your even better off with a second wand, you havent allocated flash freeze to your amu, your missing a boot enchant, a helmet enchant etc. The list goes on. If youve fixed this things look at your character again and evaluate if its a waste of time.
Last edited by Lightzorzz on Jan 15, 2020, 12:19:50 PM
"
snowman03 wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
snowman03 wrote:

"
Gulch wrote:
"
snowman03 wrote:

OK. Made profile public.

Get an amulet with spell damage, crit multi, etc.. yours is all resists. You're missing out on a lot of potential damage. And annoint your amulet with Flash Freeze.
Your wand and shield are ok for now.
You don't have the Helm or Boot enchants.
Your flasks could use some work, here are mine,notice the quality and mods like freeze,bleed, etc..

Which major Pantheon god do you guys take + skill mostly? I am undecided between Brine King (reduced chill effect) + Lunaris (avoid projectiles that have chained).

And I'd like to get gear feedback as well:

I'm on level 87.
I have 115 chaos.
I own at max T10 maps.
I could do the anointment of Flash Freeze right away, but don't think that amulet is worth it.

I survive pretty fine. Only rarely I get one-shot. So I don't know if I should already look for new gear, or accumulate more currency?
I'm getting to the point (I think) where I'm ready to spend some major money on this build. What comes first: Atziri's Reflection or stuff like Awakened Added Cold Damage? I know the awakened gem is a pretty big upgrade for us, and relatively cheap compared to the huge gear shift Atziri's Reflection represents.

Profile should be public. My gear is getting to the end of the budget phase I think. For context I have about 15ex liquid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info