[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I just got Pandemonius for my build, should I look to upgrade to Virdi's and Cowards? I feel like I'll need to rejig a number of pieces (resistances, dexterity).

Or should I look to focus on cluster jewels?
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:18:24 AM
This is probably a dumb question, but I could not find an answer in the guide. What do we do about Elemental Reflect? Just keep re-summoning the totems, is there anything in the build against it? Or should we just not do those maps?

Any other map mods to avoid?
"
Slna wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but I could not find an answer in the guide. What do we do about Elemental Reflect? Just keep re-summoning the totems, is there anything in the build against it? Or should we just not do those maps?

Any other map mods to avoid?

I usually skip ele reflect and no regen maps. It's doable but kinda annoying, for no regen maps you need to bring a mana flask ofc.
Hi All, thanks so much for the guide! I am hoping to create the 3 passive cluster, but am having a hard time finding a crafting guide. Craft of exile makes fossils and bindings seem to be the best, but am I just missing something really obvious? Thanks!
Hey, love this build, definitely some of the most fun I've had in a couple leagues now. I'm hitting early mapping currently and I was wondering what my next upgrade should be? Money is still pretty tight (about 1 ex of currency), so trying to see what the best thing to save up for is, if anyone wants to look at my character.
Last edited by Somites on May 3, 2021, 7:50:35 PM
"
Somites wrote:
Hey, love this build, definitely some of the most fun I've had in a couple leagues now. I'm hitting early mapping currently and I was wondering what my next upgrade should be? Money is still pretty tight (about 1 ex of currency), so trying to see what the best thing to save up for is, if anyone wants to look at my character.

I think you need to make your profile public, I can't see your character.

6L Soul Mantle is a good goal to work towards if you dont have it already. With 1Ex you're approx. 1/3rd of the way there.
"
0racle wrote:
"
Somites wrote:

I think you need to make your profile public, I can't see your character.

6L Soul Mantle is a good goal to work towards if you dont have it already. With 1Ex you're approx. 1/3rd of the way there.

Sorry about that. Made it public.
Does anyone know what the best belt enchants would be?

I have the 'elemental ailments inflicted by you', but I worry it doesn't work since it's the totems that do it, not me...
Which one to prioritize to buy? Got some 11ex to spend. Got all the endgame items except for these two:

Hatred Crit Chance Watcher's Eye
Bottled Faith

Choosing which gives a damage boost.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info