[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Raykyre wrote:

Good lord, I could play for the remainder of 2021 and not get close to that haul of equipment! lol

Awesome job man!!!

This post will serve as the checklist for my goals for the rest of Ritual :)

I've gone one step further in my PoE stalking and grabbed your PoB info from poeninja, so I can compare and contrast.

One thing I noticed and I think I have just completely missed until now....
If you have Awakened Hextouch lvl 5, you do not need Whispers of Doom anointed anymore?
Why do you use Pain Attunement in the high-end POB skill tree?
"
Pheu wrote:
Why do you use Pain Attunement in the high-end POB skill tree?

because of the cowards legacy chain belt

Got very lucky, only used 3 Chimerals.
Worth going for the life craft from Harvest?
I mean, it's a 50/50 chance to hit Doryanis or Regen % life, right?
"
morigol wrote:

Got very lucky, only used 3 Chimerals.
Worth going for the life craft from Harvest?
I mean, it's a 50/50 chance to hit Doryanis or Regen % life, right?

No, you cannot have any more notables on that jewel and it will hit life regen guaranteed if you do that. You only have a suffix left in the small passives pool.
"
Raykyre wrote:
One thing I noticed and I think I have just completely missed until now....

If you have Awakened Hextouch lvl 5, you do not need Whispers of Doom anointed anymore?

Yes, or you can use whispers of doom and apply three curses now.
"

No, you cannot have any more notables on that jewel and it will hit life regen guaranteed if you do that. You only have a suffix left in the small passives pool.

I see, Thanks for the reply, Wallach.
Not sure how to go about crafting a good wand for this. Should I just be spamming aetheric+frigid fossils or something?
"
kaculp wrote:
Not sure how to go about crafting a good wand for this. Should I just be spamming aetheric+frigid fossils or something?

If you have +1 cold gems fractured onto a wand, corroded + jagged + metallic + shuddering is 2 tries to hit all spell skill gems alongside it, says Craft of Exile, though I don't know how to deal with fractured mods. I suspect the real rate is 3 tries, as you have 2 empty spaces for it rather than 3. That's the best solution I've seen so far.

Of course, that first step is easier said than done. I saw almost none for sale, so you probably have to do it yourself. Once you hit the second +gem roll, your problems aren't really over, but you can probably at least double +crit and +cast speed it and eventually hit roughly what you need.

Ultimately, I bought one. Crafting six T1 mods just seems too hard.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 28, 2021, 4:53:37 AM
Hey there! Absolutely loving this build! The only problem is me surviving really otherwise this has been my most fun build and what I've gotten most progress out of. How could one possibly try and increase the survivability on this build? I feel very squishy without much regen except the innate ascendancy one. I am guessing it'll maybe change with cluster jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info