[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can i make this build using daggers ? I'm really loving to play that but flame dash is so slow, just want to know if its possible to play with spell crit chance etc daggers and whirling blades
"
Skua99 wrote:

Normally I try to overcap my resistances to compensate for maps with a high level 'Elemental Weakness'. Will I be able to hold them down closer to 75 now?

So what map mods are bad now? It looks to me like only mods that affect regeneration should be avoided. I would also guess that 'elemental reflection' is not great, but is doable.

Thanks for all the help :)

Gotten pretty far with this build, I only actively avoid no regen maps.

If you have a surplus of Chaos to work with, I've also been avoiding ele reflect because it's such an annoying affix having to spam totems, it also makes riskier bosses and metas that much more risky, since you have to keep spam replacing whereas you can normally stay away.

That said, even no regen is doable if you need to (e.g. corrupted maps), you just switch a DPS flask for a mana flask and keep it running 24/7.
First time i'm this far in the game T16 red maps one shotting mobs. thx a lot for the guide.
Has anyone looked at Throatseeker vs Doom Cast on their PoB? Mine is saying Throatseeker is better dps for the same number of passives.
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi there,

Is there any reason why increased crit damage support is not recommended in the six-link? When I look in POB it provides more damage than added cold?
And then we can also avoid the annoying 3g roll on the sockets.

At least until we can afford awakened added cold, or am I missing something here?

Any insights on the above question?
So I've just gotten some nice gloves
Do these actually work with totems in the build -- I'm not sure how far "hits" stretches.
"
Tenzle wrote:
So I've just gotten some nice gloves
Do these actually work with totems in the build -- I'm not sure how far "hits" stretches.

Yes it works. Wallach himself uses that affix on gloves.
I started levelling FP on a Tabula from very early on, just switched to my mantle but I'm still pretty starved for currency. Would it be possible to run Tukohama's Fortress with this build? Since we don't reserve any mana, can I switch to pure life/armour/regen with this instead of ES/Mana/Mana regen/MoM?
I have same problem like someone before me, I die really alot and I think my dps is really small. As I read need to make Chaos rest on 0%, mine is -40%. Even on dual wand I cant reach good dps on boss.

I played arc and frostbolt totems befor and its really fun build but on this league have alotes of problem to leveling.
Any suggestions for change on items or bether linked gems, tnx?
Last edited by Rima0 on Dec 30, 2019, 12:54:19 AM
Hi,

I feel like I'm a little bit too squishy, and my DPS is not anywhere near Wallach (fight sirius twice but cannot kill him in last phase). Can someone take a look at my gears and recommend some changes that I can make? Thanks a lot in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info