[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Thanks for the guide, loving the playstyle and it's really easy to follow.

Quick Q, under Act 5 levelling tips -
"
Note that this formula is the same once you upgrade your Ascendancy with Divine Guidance, you'd just divide by .4 and multiply by .7 instead.

Should that be /.4 and *.6 ?
What's everyone using for medium jewels? Is there any good defensive ones or are you all just going offense?
There's a lot of jewel discussion on previous pages but I think most people are running curses (unnerve/culling) for bosses or projectile speed/damage for mapping. I haven't seen anything defensive on medium I think it's all smalls.

BTW I swapped my faster casting to second wind on flame dash and it feels much better now. Still on 48k (90k with curses) hideout tooltip DPS so not great but it's doing the job. Just hit red maps earlier, I'm slow.
Hello, thank you for the build guide. I am having lots of fun. However, I keep dying in T15 and T16 maps, how do I improve?
edit: these are my current gears
Last edited by juicybo on Mar 20, 2020, 11:18:06 PM
How about large and small cluster jewels? are they worth the points?
"
juicybo wrote:
I keep dying in T15 and T16 maps, how do I improve?

Are you dying to normal maps, without delirium, or is delirium the issue?
Are all T15-T16 map layouts problem, or only some of them?
What are you mostly dying to?

Make sure to have ideal life/mana ratio for MoM (6:4)

A lot can do positioning, there are videos in guide, so you can check Wallach's map runs.

Last edited by Trawe on Mar 20, 2020, 11:40:25 PM
"
Trawe wrote:
"
juicybo wrote:
I keep dying in T15 and T16 maps, how do I improve?

Are you dying to normal maps, without delirium, or is delirium the issue?
Are all T15-T16 map layouts problem, or only some of them?
What are you mostly dying to?

Make sure to have ideal life/mana ratio for MoM (6:4)

A lot can do positioning, there are videos in guide, so you can check Wallach's map runs.

I do not have enough damage. In high tier reds I can't even kill syndicates in time, 2/3 of them run. Do I need Atziri shield first?
What passive areas are good if I'm skipping large cluster jewel? Not sure they're worth the points tbh and either way I'd rather get some stuff now then rebalance later.

I'm thinking the 5pts to Throatseeker looks good. I'm currently using the full level 95 tree from PoB (I'm just 91 but it reserves for a large cluster on that one).
"
Erelyes wrote:
Thanks for the guide, loving the playstyle and it's really easy to follow.

Quick Q, under Act 5 levelling tips -
"
Note that this formula is the same once you upgrade your Ascendancy with Divine Guidance, you'd just divide by .4 and multiply by .7 instead.

Should that be /.4 and *.6 ?

Yeah, sorry, typo that was never caught I guess. Fixed!
What multi mods should I do for this wand?

And what are next steps for rest of my gear?

Appreciate the help!
IGN: NukeInc
Last edited by lgy22106 on Mar 21, 2020, 4:01:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info