The Mandalorian vs Latest Star Wars movie The Rise of Skywalker

Rise of Skywalker is the epitome of soyboy culture
Jedi emerge from long hiding and plotting to restore faith in humanity once and for all.

It will happen .
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Didnt watch any new star wars movie or tv series yet, should I?

I was pretty much salty when they retconned the (un)official novels that continued the plot and many things became not canon so that they could put out some low effort movies (because in novels things got wild compared to what i read on plot synopsis for new movies).

Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Dec 4, 2019, 7:12:02 AM
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:53:42 AM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
You can talk star wars along many angles but for me it comes down story so here's my take on each trilogy.

for me it comes down to if its a good movie, or not. i guess i judge that a bit differently than some, but im definitely more detail focused than an overlying story arc and stuff.

and i gotta say i dislike all the star wars movies. the original trilogy? yup, horrible movies.
the one star wars movie i actually like and this is a pretty good film is Rogue One. everything else is dog shit that i'll never rewatch and i've 100% given up on any 'hope' to witness another good movie in any star wars theme.
After watching The Last Jedi, the argument finally ended, Star Trek is definitely better than Star Wars, but then came the Mandalorian, and the discussion has once again been reopened: what's better? Star Trek or Star Wars?
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:54:18 AM
I hate all the newer Star Wars stuff, for you people who don't though. There's gonna be never before seen footage of the new movie playing at Risky Reels in Fortnite on the 14th, lol.

They usually do a special non hostile game mode you can select for these types of things.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:55:36 AM
"
When you have got such a writing task that you can't complete, it will be good for you to buy essay online from the expert services.

If they do elementary school stuff there's a good chance you can find some business down in the console section.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info