【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

"
TrisPrior wrote:
Account Name: trisprior
Character Name: Gluharr
Highest Level: 96 incursion ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: May 2014
Country/Time Zone: GMT

all my friends that play poe are beta sc players and need to chill with real men who dont cry when they dc

Invited
Account Name: NiteskyEU
Character Name: Nitesky_againagainagain
Highest Level: 95 ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Mar 2017
Country/Time Zone: Germany / CET

Hey there! Boomer here coming back to Delirium after a 1.5 year break. Had a steep learning curve with all the stuff having been added in the meantime, but jeez did I have a blast! With covid, working from home and all that I suddenly had the time to get back and play the game the right way, and the only way - SSFHC! Adrenaline rushes, pumping dopamine, shaky hands...and now with the Harvest hype train picking up speed I'm hungry for more :)
"
NiteskyEU wrote:
Account Name: NiteskyEU
Character Name: Nitesky_againagainagain
Highest Level: 95 ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Mar 2017
Country/Time Zone: Germany / CET

Hey there! Boomer here coming back to Delirium after a 1.5 year break. Had a steep learning curve with all the stuff having been added in the meantime, but jeez did I have a blast! With covid, working from home and all that I suddenly had the time to get back and play the game the right way, and the only way - SSFHC! Adrenaline rushes, pumping dopamine, shaky hands...and now with the Harvest hype train picking up speed I'm hungry for more :)

Invited
Hi, I'm interested in joining!

Account Name: nato_bato
Character Name: natobato
Highest Level: Level 21 Marauder
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jun 2, 2020
Country/Time Zone: (GMT-04:00)America, New York
"
nato_bato wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in joining!

Account Name: nato_bato
Character Name: natobato
Highest Level: Level 21 Marauder
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jun 2, 2020
Country/Time Zone: (GMT-04:00)America, New York

While we're open for newer players too, I think you should at least unlock Scion/SSF first and finish acts. This guild is for HC SSF players only. Feel free to report back after you get the basics down though.
Bump
Account Name: Trenary
Character Name: Trenary_Reaper_two
Highest Level: 86 (SC)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jan 2016
Country/Time Zone: USA EST

I've just started playing SSF My current Harvest league character is TRENARY_HARVESTER. I'm enjoying SSF much more than trade league. When I played Diablo, I eventually transitioned to only playing hardcore. Now, as I am only playing POE, I find myself wanting to to dive into the HCSSF world.

So should I delete my current league character or just abandon him? I just rolled a HCSSF. I was using BalorMage’s Dominating Blow Guardian build. Would this be a good build for HCSSF as well in your opinion?
Last edited by Trenary on Jun 30, 2020, 8:15:16 PM
"
Trenary wrote:
Account Name: Trenary
Character Name: Trenary_Reaper_two
Highest Level: 86 (SC)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Jan 2016
Country/Time Zone: USA EST

I've just started playing SSF My current Harvest league character is TRENARY_HARVESTER. I'm enjoying SSF much more than trade league. When I played Diablo, I eventually transitioned to only playing hardcore. Now, as I am only playing POE, I find myself wanting to to dive into the HCSSF world.

So should I delete my current league character or just abandon him? I just rolled a HCSSF. I was using BalorMage’s Dominating Blow Guardian build. Would this be a good build for HCSSF as well in your opinion?

Invited. You can keep the char if you want, as long as you don't actively play it.
Never played dom blow, so can't say much about that - maybe someone else in the guild can tell you more.
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info