D3 Reaper of Souls expansion

Meg got bored in just 32 hours of finishing everything on Hardcore. Even started season 19 and got bored asap. There is no emotional attachment in any of Blizzard games anymore. I stopped playing BLizz games pretty much in 2010.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Diablo 3 made the ""Legacy of Nightmare´s"" ringset a legandary gem.
For those unfamiliar, it´s the None-set effekt.

I quess you can now make somewhat of a own build, but the number´s are still so bloated that i don´t have a clue to determen my dps.

At least the game isn´t completly dead. I hope that D3 may get modable someday.
"
Farystar wrote:
Meg got bored in just 32 hours of finishing everything on Hardcore. Even started season 19 and got bored asap. There is no emotional attachment in any of Blizzard games anymore. I stopped playing BLizz games pretty much in 2010.

You literally just played 32 hours of it.

Hell Death Stranding or Jedi Fallen Order can be finished in less time.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

It means i tried overall content and actually tried to somewhat finish my build around current items. Anyway i got bored fast...funny i didnt get bored of POE in more than 7 years it is fascinating.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Nov 26, 2019, 11:21:46 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

It means i tried overall content and actually tried to somewhat finish my build around current items. Anyway i got bored fast...funny i didnt get bored of POE in more than 7 years it is fascinating.

Let's be honest, and its 7 years for me too. PoE is boring. The new leagues grab me for a couple weeks at most usually (looks like Blight bored you)

I took a break this league, but will likely give 3.9 a shot. I dint anticipate playing for more than 4 weeks though. It does get boring, there is no doubt about it.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

I usually play for 2 months at least, if i decide to play league. Anyway with upcoming changes and further improvements to gameplay, graphics, etc, better looking areas i think future is bright.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info