That Diablo 4 DRUID tough / D4 GAMEPLAY INSIDE PLAYED BY KRIPPARRIAN

wtf is with blizzard's stupid obsession with cooldowns
will take a moment to fully appreciate the hide chat feature on twitch.

holy shit some of those "people".

to me looks like a complete different game but I have to guess this is just alpha.. I hope they do changes because staring at the screen and waiting for cd's is just boring to me.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Nice to see them Launch with only 3 characters. More "packs" they can sell to players later, as they add back the Amazon, Templar, ect.
For the zoom zoom audience here, the game will not compete. Poe is a slot machine nowadays. If you're one of those addicted to the slot machine playstyle, and you need to pull the lever in the fastest way possible, Poe will still be your game. Many Poe enthusiasts would like Poe to slow down a bit. Cooldowns are a way to do that. Those guys are gonna jump the ship IF (a big if) the itemization system is gonna be more complex and deep than D3. Demo did not show that at all, but we're in pre alpha so we'll See.
Last edited by Th3c0r3ok on Nov 2, 2019, 3:06:14 AM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Yo for real GGG needs to make a druid for 4.0 otherwise its all about D4.

Edit: Just saw Kripp playing d4 it looked amazing Poggers.

It means nothing if they don't have rich crafting, itemization, trading, pvp and actual non-carebear mode skill system.
i like cooldowns. thats how you have a game that has some builds that involve gameplay rather than holding down the button on your 1 main skill for 100 levels.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i like cooldowns. thats how you have a game that has some builds that involve gameplay rather than holding down the button on your 1 main skill for 100 levels.

Yeah indeed, i like the open world, the d2 feeling and RUNEWORDS holy fuck its gonna be epic. JAH-ITH-BER boys.
Necropolis league G.O.A.T
"
Rafein wrote:
Nice to see them Launch with only 3 characters. More "packs" they can sell to players later, as they add back the Amazon, Templar, ect.

i dont think theyre launching with 3 characters, the game is about 3 years away from release. I think theyre releasing with 5 like diablo 3 had, the devs on the streams said they dont know what the other ones will be yet, they were asking people what others they would like to see.

they said what people are seeing in this blizzcon demo is everything they have so far, theyre like 2 years into what will probably be a 5 year development, maybe more.
It has a storm version of glacial hammer xD

and the bear has kinda low AOE

That class seems kinda pointless from what ive seen
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
It has a storm version of glacial hammer xD

and the bear has kinda low AOE

That class seems kinda pointless from what ive seen

The Druid? After watching the video, it seems to me that the Druid's whole point is to be better than the Barbarian in melee. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info