It's okay to be jealous, I totally would be.

Man I remember playing Phantasy Star Online on dreamcast back in the day. Didn't realise it had an ongoing MMO adaption.

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Man I remember playing Phantasy Star Online on dreamcast back in the day. Didn't realise it had an ongoing MMO adaption.

Yeah, you may be disappointed, I was originally. They completely changed up how the game works. It's more focused on the action than RPG now. Once you get past it not being the normal Phantasy Star it's still an incredible game though, and it still feels strongly like Phantasy Star visually. Which was a huge part of what made it great.

It's super fast paced now, and plays way more like Ninja Gaiden than any of the old games. There's still tons of customizability in how you play though, you can have different people using the same weapon that approach the game completely differently.

If you want another PSO this would not be the game to play (still waiting on PSU2 for that), if you'd like Phantasy Star visuals, an advanced form of Ninja Gaiden game play, and lots of neat loot you'd love it though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info