It's okay to be jealous, I totally would be.

I officially (unofficially) have the prettiest outfit in PSO2. Don't bother denying it, everybody wishes they had this pretty of a character.

So like two or three weeks ago they gave out AC scratch tickets, it's an extremely rare thing when they do that. They gave out 9 of them.

So I was looking through what was in the scratches and saw that incredible hair. I was like hell yeah, I'm getting that. (I'm not doing quotes because I didn't think anything like that) So I spend all my tickets on that scratch, and I didn't get it. I got a sweet ass pair of wings though.

So I spend the next few weeks grinding out meseta to afford that wonderful hair. I finally get it, just like that almost a years savings gone. Totally worth it.

So then I'm in the salon changing stuff up trying to make her super pretty, then I find out I got that stupid cute top sitting in my stash. I'm hyped, but then I find out I don't have any decent bases to go with it. I'm broke and devastated.

I'm like fuck it, and head to the visiphone to check the shop on the crazy off chance I can afford a well matching base with the change I have left. And I could, I found that awesome knightly looking base with the neat green, and the pink accents (all of your outfit pieces accents match your bases, so it was great). And the base covers up pertty much all of the inner piece so I didn't have to worry about getting something for that.

I head back in to the salon to recolor the top and hair, and then head out to Forest Exploration for a photo shoot. Now here I am, bored, writing out a whole big thing about putting together an outfit.

I hope you enjoyed or hated the read and pictures, I'd prefer you not feel indifferent. Thanks for your time, lul.

Edit: Typo.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Oct 31, 2019, 11:47:50 PM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2019, 2:53:00 PM
i didn't know what PSO2 was, so i looked it up...and gadayum that shit looks like a mess. i don't think i could play another MMO
"
xMustard wrote:
i didn't know what PSO2 was, so i looked it up...and gadayum that shit looks like a mess. i don't think i could play another MMO

It is extremely a mess, those are my favorite kind of games. It's only a mess most of the time though, most of the bos fights are really smooth and well done.

This one is a great example. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upOy5mGmbTM

That's Omaga Masquerade, he was added at the end of last year and is tied for my favorite boss. It's either him or Dues Hunas.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"

It is extremely a mess, those are my favorite kind of games.

This actually explains alot about you, it's good insight.

I fully understand why you are here posting now.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:32:04 PM
see that game looks like it would be pretty alright if it wasn't just giant pop ups and crazy amounts of shit flying at your eyes all day long.
look at those damage numbers. jesus. and people actually want that for poe? yikes
"
xMustard wrote:
look at those damage numbers. jesus. and people actually want that for poe? yikes

Yup one thing I liked about PoE, no big damage numbers.
Don't get me wrong I like to know my damage output.
I like visual cues, like mobs to stagger a bit back for high damage, freeze for crits, dazed posture or a bit of rag doll physics.

But yeah, in PoE you enter they die.
And people cry nerf when they melted boss fights for more than 5 seconds.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Nov 1, 2019, 11:26:50 PM
I didn't knew that game and after I looked at it I was like "Ehhrm, you might have the prettiest outfit in PSO2 but I have the best version of that game. I run the so called "not even installed" expansion pack. ^^ Oh boy the eye cancer is real what a mess!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
I didn't knew that game and after I looked at it I was like "Ehhrm, you might have the prettiest outfit in PSO2 but I have the best version of that game. I run the so called "not even installed" expansion pack. ^^ Oh boy the eye cancer is real what a mess!

What you guys call eye cancer, I call a visual process challenge. The more going on at once the more your brain is working.
"
The more going on at once the more your brain is melting.

ftfy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info